3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rainbow_user 05.01.22 01:17 am

What would you like to see in Survarium? (Survarium)

We are just guessing.

The developers are excitedly talking about the fact that the game world will be like the world of STALKER But given the network-online affiliation, it's hard to believe. That atmosphere cannot be returned.
56 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marsel kazan 05.01.22

A-Life is even better because it was she who came to a dead end and demanded new developments when creating Stalker 2!
Well, they will come up with something new and that's it!

r
rockst4r 05.01.22

Of course, I would like the game to be as close as possible to the stalker's single in co-op. But in pvp so far it is difficult for me to imagine something new, different from those free2play shooters that are now. Many say that they say it will be similar to DayZ, but I hope that it is not.

S
Senya Bublick 05.01.22

The rockst4r
mod DayZ is also not perfect, but set a certain level, which it is desirable to surpass ...

M
MgVolkolak 05.01.22

rockst4r
There will be several modes: story game, team versus team, and a mode like Day-z, see the diaries.

K
Kavalerovo 05.01.22

We wait

G
Grand -_- 97 05.01.22

I would like to see large locations (let the world be with seams)
+ I would like to see the animations of the players, the type of using the first-aid kit or eating canned food (as in the fak region, for example) there are
more gameplay little features that always delight and complicate the gameplay (it's just that modern games are becoming simpler and easier ... in terms of gameplay)
+++! I don’t want to see a game like a warface and that kind of slag ... albeit with mmo features.
it is imperative to make the correct closures on the machines! =) + the need for food and sleep (let it be something like going offline) let's say you can play the game for a maximum of 10 hours, then the player will sleep and you need to leave the game so that he sleeps + animations and the like: D
it would still be nice to make it possible to equip magazines with cartridges for later use !! otherwise I was always upset in the stalker that the cartridges from the box immediately fell into the barrel! ((this is not hardcore and not logical.

G
Grand -_- 97 05.01.22

the idea with stores and cartridges is very interesting according to experts: D
but sleep is clearly too much =)

W
WTF-OMG 05.01.22

Grand -_- 97 The main thing is the correct locks, then the game was a success, and also "rob the cows". So that the houses would be filled up, and you could ride in a wheelchair.

G
Grand -_- 97 05.01.22

WTF-OMG
Listen, you read my mind straight! : D

W
WTF-OMG 05.01.22

Grand -_- 97 Jva of the year we are waiting for such a game already)

m
mir_trud_may 05.01.22

I ran around in the DayZ fashion - not good. There is a mood, i.e. atmosphere, even a certain nostalgia for the first stalker appeared. But to run boring things alone, you need to love to cooperate with someone. Hopefully, by the end of the development, the plot will be tied to the fashion, there will be several bases where you can really go, knowing that you will not be killed: where you can buy / exchange something from provisions, spare parts, equipment or weapons, take a quest, find companions for a sortie etc. Moreover, the turnips will need to be returned to them, so that in some of the camps the entrance is only with a positive turnip, in another with a negative one, but a ban on the use of weapons will be prescribed in the camps. I can imagine how cool it would be to throw art collection, gas masks, dosimeters, good costumes, various monsters into a similar topic - it would turn out to be a bomb.

L
LITANA 05.01.22

DayZ impressed me too. Not bad. Survarium needs to take the best from it, and add a bunch of its own bells and whistles. I think they know which ones. And the popularity of the game is guaranteed.

M
MУTAHT 05.01.22

I hope they will implement the promised reputation system so that inadequates play with the same inadequate ones and do not interfere with the enjoyment of the game for normal people.

F
Frost norde 05.01.22

mir_trud_may
It can be done in Survarium, it will be even better.

R
Rem3zan 05.01.22

I hope there will be transport

D
Dr. Popov 05.01.22

Extensive, atmospheric locations.

D
Diver7 05.01.22

The most realistic freeplay and so that it comes out without delays.

|
||| VENTURA ||| 05.01.22

I want to see everything listed in the second dev diary.

D
Dmitry Shipko 05.01.22

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE A NORMAL SINGLE STORY CAMPAIGN WITH WORLD STUDIES. Not online parasha

D
Dmitry Shipko 05.01.22

MgVolkolak
do you think there will be a single player game like a fallout or a stalker?