3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hustl-crip 05.01.22 01:30 am

Creation of a global mod for Crime Life: Fan \ 's War (Crime Life: Gang Wars)

Untouchable-Spartak Fans
Thugs-CSKA Fans
Dockers-Waiting for
Pagmahona's suggestions -Similarly, waiting for suggestions

So far, three characters have been changed.

Burberry treble cap, Fred Perry polo, Rbk sportswear, Fred Perry sneakers.
Henry Lloyd Daryl polo, Rbk sportswear, Fred Perry sneakers.
Ronnie Stone Island cap (will), Stone Island jacket, Fred Perry polo, Rbk sportswear, Fred Perry sneakers (will).

I accept offers about clothes, paraphernalia and everything else.
82 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hustl-crip 05.01.22

I do this for myself and for people who will be interested in it, in addition to those who asked me about it. Leave your comments and comments, you know how and how to help in fact, share, I will be only glad, no, so why write

H
Hustl-crip 05.01.22

pix.PlayGround.ru

Another fan of Spartacus is ready

H
Hustl-crip 05.01.22

pix.PlayGround.ru

Here's a new fan

M
Marsel kazan 05.01.22

pomoimu it least of all looks like fans and you killed the color separation + you have all the same! More like rappers than fans!
and even try to put everything in 1 message, and then there was before you one brisk one who also flooded flew into a life-long ban!

H
Hustl-crip 05.01.22

Don't scare me, baby, I'm scared))) If you don't fumble about anything in clothing companies, why write all this?

M
Marsel kazan 05.01.22

here and there is nothing to scare, just a modernization sometimes here to go deletes everything that is more than 1 message and gives out a yellow flood!
and where does the clothing company ??? do you create a fashion in the promotion of clothing ???

H
Hustl-crip 05.01.22

Listen, you write as if I beg you to download my mod))) I don’t like it, don’t download it and don’t watch it))) everything is simple))
At the expense of clothing, there are certain firms that are worn by fans, such as: Fred Perry, Stone Island, Ben Sherman and the like, if you are
interested, read it at your leisure))) And thank you for the warning))) All the best)

H
Hustl-crip 05.01.22

http://pix.playground.ru/crime_life_gang_wars/

Now you can view all updates here)))

M
Marsel kazan 05.01.22

xs how many went to football all in ordinary clothes not branded)))))
)

C
CRIME NEKIT 05.01.22

Listen MARSELLE you already got it when you already calm down you need it! Do not swing and do not look !!!
PS: at least everywhere you have it written for what team they are, but your mod is right HA * BUT!

H
Hustl-crip 05.01.22

Good evening Marseille, enter "Hooligan Clothes" in any search and read the articles, see the pictures.
And at the expense of paraphernalia, I still think, but you can take an active part in this,
just do not need the same crazy ideas as in your fashion something like "Paint a tee shirt with a colored felt-tip pen
or write the word Spartak with it, and so crooked" ,Okay?
And you can completely submit adequate ideas for consideration)))

M
Marsel kazan 05.01.22

Well, I see you did not fly to us for a long time before the fig and there were more!
Well, you mess up your brain for a month, or fly away to the ban for life, or you yourself leave!

And the fact that you put on the mobs is cool unrealistic straight trololo looked like American bandits became facepalm rappers !!
From the game has long been even disowned by knights, Hot House has long dawned and the game goes into the distant archive of old games !!

If you want to do something worthwhile, take and make a continuation of the game, the engine I'll throw you more or less modern for you, then it will be a different conversation and any fool can change pictures for a picture!

C
CRIME NEKIT 05.01.22

You know in what you are right, but not in all you are clever here "any fool can" what you could not ah? And at the expense of the idea with the 2nd part and send the engine, we will be happy, just do not build a cool one out of yourself and important !!!! And then I saw your work and you know it did not impress me !!!
Send the engine.

H
Hustl-crip 05.01.22

Friend Marcel, don't splash the monitor just well? -_-
I have already found the engine, do not worry about us, and in general I am already worried about your nerves, my friend.
Here I sit, trying to figure out what's what, it's difficult, but don't worry, I can handle it.
And yes. All the best.

C
CRIME NEKIT 05.01.22

Hustl-crip Send me a link in contact to the engine.

M
Marsel kazan 05.01.22

oh may bastard look at the files and cheats, make sure what is ok!
If you also take into account that you, even without this forum, did not know what was in the game and how to edit it, it would be better to be silent and so only spoil the air!
I wonder what kind of trash did the engines use?)

H
Hustl-crip 05.01.22

Listen, comrade, I could write a lot of unflattering words in your address right now, but I won't say anything, I'll
pass for a smart one. You shouldn't be interested in the engine, screenshots will be posted over time, if you want, you'll see.
From now on, I simply will not respond to your attempts at self-expression via the Internet, I am just a more or less serious person.
All the best))

C
CRIME NEKIT 05.01.22

And I won’t be silent, you are just jealous that we can do something and you are nichrome, but you write some kind of crap here so that we get angry and write on you a three-fox disc with a three-story obscenity and so that they send us to a ruined ban. Did you guess right? so get out of here this is a forum for normal people go better to a forum about dumber games.
I hope I won't see your comments again!

H
Hustl-crip 05.01.22

pix.PlayGround.ru

Yeah dude !!! I'm still far from you, in what you are right))))))))))))

C
CRIME NEKIT 05.01.22

You can't beat him and don't try !!!