3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hustl-crip 05.01.22 01:30 am

Creation of a global mod for Crime Life: Fan \ 's War (Crime Life: Gang Wars)

Untouchable-Spartak Fans
Thugs-CSKA Fans
Dockers-Waiting for
Pagmahona's suggestions -Similarly, waiting for suggestions

So far, three characters have been changed.

Burberry treble cap, Fred Perry polo, Rbk sportswear, Fred Perry sneakers.
Henry Lloyd Daryl polo, Rbk sportswear, Fred Perry sneakers.
Ronnie Stone Island cap (will), Stone Island jacket, Fred Perry polo, Rbk sportswear, Fred Perry sneakers (will).

I accept offers about clothes, paraphernalia and everything else.
82 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marsel kazan 05.01.22

Omg you came here from school chtoli?)) threaten with a finger)) and the engine looks like so much trash that you don't even dare to show it am I right?

M
Marsel kazan 05.01.22

Hustl-crip
took the skin of the deril which was used for driving in a car and in rollers using the car (later the hothouse refused this)))) just didn’t realize that the geometric model was different and different from the standard deril))

C
CRIME NEKIT 05.01.22

I won’t even say anything, you just got me, I’m going off the rails. I won’t send your address from now on, maybe you will calm down then !!!

M
Marsel kazan 05.01.22

finally you stopped flooding)

H
Hustl-crip 05.01.22

The first screenshots of the main character from the development of a new game are coming soon))

M
Marsel kazan 05.01.22

)))) I hope they will at least be 3d)))

M
Marsel kazan 05.01.22

Well, why wait a year there?)

C
CRIME NEKIT 05.01.22

Shut up the grunt of the undergrowth !!!!

M
Marsel kazan 05.01.22

everything is clear, it looks like they will never be)

H
Hustl-crip 05.01.22

Nekit, so calm down))) let the person at least assert themselves on the Internet))
He thinks that the game can be done in a week or a month or half a year)) He
just shouts here the most, and he did not make any contribution of his own, mind you, to my own idea)))
So all the rules))

M
Marsel kazan 05.01.22

1) I did not say anything about the new game))
2) it is not you said that soon screenshots lay out (viidmo soon you have the concept of a five-year)
3) I'm no longer sure that you do not over balabolov before you were such garbage bear and here Now you)

C
CRIME NEKIT 05.01.22

We'll see........

S
Sub - Zero 05.01.22

CRIME NEKIT, Hustl-crip

Listen to your sensei, he will help you achieve unprecedented skill. :)

H
Hustl-crip 05.01.22

Yeah, there is his skill a little higher there is a screen))))))))))) Thank you, don’t, I’ll manage somehow))))))

S
Sub - Zero 05.01.22

But tell me, where, if not with him, will you learn to make faces that look like a piece of a spot? A? :)))

M
Marsel kazan 05.01.22

spam bots have learned to think about May bastard)))
Hutsi what screen there are only yours)))
your sabotage is gaining momentum every day, you are no worse than TreTreTre who spammed here about that there is Crime Live 2 and SDK)) as a result, he was sent to ban)

H
Hustl-crip 05.01.22

So don't write anything to me, I don't care about you at all)) you can believe me)) you can only wag your tongue,
But the last screen, this is from your mod, comrade)))))))))) ) so enjoy your creation))))

S
Sub - Zero 05.01.22

Marsel Kazan

ended up banned)

Is it because of you?

spam bots have learned to think about may bastard)))

L @ ​​L.

C
CRIME NEKIT 05.01.22

Now he will figure out how to answer him for 2 days)))

M
Marsel kazan 05.01.22

unlike you balabols, I don’t have to come up with excuses))))
1) the screen is not mine (I didn’t replace the derril with a skin from the car, since they obviously did not match)
2) the fact that your hands are growing out of there can be seen from the screenshot))
3) uh-huh because of me, because he also carried the bullshit like Kraim Nekitka and Hutka !!!
4) Sub Zero, you basically, too, are talking nonsense for so many, I remember and usually you live from yellow to yellow)))