3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Holygirl 05.01.22 01:30 am

elements. (Diablo 2)

there were several questions about the elements.
I read guides on light forty, they write there that the measure is needed for infinity. In fact, the question arose immediately, but does infi lower the resists of lightmoons? and how exactly, just the sum of the aura and - lightresists from the weapon?
and 1 more question is very interesting, the aura of the convoys and how do they work together on kolymoons? summed up?

and about the question. for example there is a weapon with dmg 100 poison for 10 seconds. and a helmet (randomly invented) 100 poison for 20 seconds.
the question is, how do they work together?
and also, the runeword Crescent Moon. will light magpie with this word break through imuns?
62 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hlor13 05.01.22

1. You can't kill light imuns with info light! They are imuns for that!
2. Yes! Add up! Current cold sore infi is not necessary! Cold imuns cannot be killed under infi-cold dmg!
3. Poison ... 100 in 8 sec. this is about 10 poison per second when cutting a mob of 0! So with a helmet of 100 for 20, 5 dmg per second ...
4.will not pierce! There is no such thing!

H
Holygirl 05.01.22

pancake. and I was told that the convoy breaks through immunity (

H
Hlor13 05.01.22

lies! Then magpies, amami and ladder would be beaten by asami .. And they would have cooked not yeni, but infiki!

Tell me nick noob who said that!

A
Alec 05.01.22

1. infi removes immunity, but not for everyone, there is -85res, and when the immune is removed, it acts 5 times worse, those 85/5 = 17. if the immune has more than 116 cuts, then the immunity will remain.
2. the one that is on the things and the coldmaster of the litter, the so-called resist pierce, it works with 100% efficiency on non-immune ones. those if the infi sleep is immune, and the cuts have dropped to 95%, then the rest of the resist pier will lower the cuts to the mob by -35 in the next crescent moon.
3. there is a complicated calculation formula, right now, too lazy to look for
4. on the crescent moon, resist pier, which acts only on non-immune.

Only 2 skills can penetrate the immunity: the
aura conicion is a
necrovo low resistance, - you can also use wands with charges from the NPC.

A
Alec 05.01.22

conic = convection = conva

h
hangover 05.01.22

Hlor13 is a

lie!
Tell me nick noob who said that!
the influence of certain forum personalities aka "KOOMIRI XJIOPA"

c
coryasan 05.01.22

This aura, when breaking an immunity, will only function at 1/5 effectiveness. © arreat summit
In theory, not strong, according to experience - the convoy is removed immun <110, and the effectiveness of the convoy will be, accordingly, only 1/5 of its value.

H
Holygirl 05.01.22

Hlor13
gives the impression that Alec is the very noob) it
turns out that infi is very useful for all lights, and not very useful, but useful for colors.
Then there is actually 1 question, but there are many mobs with an immunity higher than 116? or units?)

h
hangover 05.01.22

arreat summit will
now come running firkax and say that you have a left link :)

and there are many mobs with an immunity higher than 116? or units?
I once wrote out all mobs with cold / fire / light immunities that cannot be removed using conviction with infinity. the list is unfortunately at home, and I am now at work xD. but there are about 5 of them in memory (not counting the unique bosses, which can be LE).

c
coryasan 05.01.22

* SCARED *
Hlor13 - a troll?

A
Alec 05.01.22

for cold sorki infi is least useful, maybe. Cold immunes usually have a very large cold cut on the heel. 150-160 and higher.

mobs with congenital lat cut more than 116 are not many. if you still keep wands with a low cut -42rez on the swap, then there will be about 5-6 wands in the game.

H
Holygirl 05.01.22

Alec oO that is, the
curse of the nekra and the convoy has fallen together ???
Damn, something needs a huge swap tada .... kta + memory + wands with lores. ppc

c
coryasan 05.01.22

Damn, something needs a huge swap tada .... kta + memory + wands with lores. PPC
Some craftsmen collect CTA in the staff +3 ES, in the end it turns out +5 ES;)

A
Alec 05.01.22

oO that is, the curse of the nekra and the convoy has fallen together ???
yes

85 + 42 = 127, those up to 126 cuts the immunity is removed.

P
Pear compote 05.01.22

only 2 skills can pierce the immunity:
No. More AD and Decra.

H
Holygirl 05.01.22

blmn, this is just piz *** sya is possible, as much as I need. Bagany vovkataclysm begins to seem simpotny.
loss, 1 more question appeared, but how much is the maximum in the stav + eu?
Pear compote
, what?), Preferably in Russian and with clarifications?

W
Wax 05.01.22

eu maximum 9 - in a blank with 3 eu
AD and decra - curses of nekra amplify damage and decrepify, which can remove physical immunity, by removing them, they act like a convoy - by 1/5 efficiency

A
Alec 05.01.22

compote wrote about physical immunity. you don’t need it.

H
Hlor13 05.01.22

show me light litter that will remove the imun !!! For example, the ancients!

c
coryasan 05.01.22

Pear compote, look at the name of the topic, we are here purely specifically about ale. we are talking: /
what-what?) preferably in Russian and with clarifications?
AD - amplify damage, Decra - Decprify. Both skills remove resistance to physical damage