3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
annortheone 05.01.22 01:53 am

Expensive Inoperable Character Builds (Diablo 2)

Subject, in fact. I propose to discuss expensive clothes / runwords, the expenditure of game values ​​on which is useless in some builds of heroes. So far, I see a ditch like Doom and Botd on the barbarian.
49 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrGutlya 05.01.22

Sorka with cold no mana pumping

P
Progon_mulov. 05.01.22

poslednee_jelanie

d
dodik123 05.01.22

greenstyle
what would you advise on a second gun in hand for vv barba? while there is a neck, later I plan to swing the freewheel using the same weapons. And another question for the Nubian, does it work with 1 blow of a wound, ds and kb?

O
Obsessed 05.01.22

dodik123, Try Lawbringer - cheap and angry.
everything works, with any blow, but with the gun on which these bonuses are. for example, with Lilbringer the chance of ds will be N%, and with the Griffin - N + 20%.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 05.01.22

VM forty 20k pd

d
dodik123 05.01.22

Obsessed
thanks. I shook axes. And according to the mechanics of BA +37 AC, will there be max AC in BB, or is it better to make a neck in FB? And in terms of cheapness, it is not necessary, there are runes up to and including LO.

d
dodik123 05.01.22

Obsessed
and as an option the second neck?

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 05.01.22

dodik123
It will be more useless to make a neck in some two-handed ax.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 05.01.22

In general, imo is useless any enchant that can be absorbed in less than Lo, and also enchant with dps lower than the speed of the superheal.

O
Obsessed 05.01.22

And according to the mechanics of BA +37 AC, there will be a max AC in BB
dodik123, for a berserker ax with ww - 34 minimum. then a belated question - what is the purpose? for PvP Beast is better, for PvM - yes, the second is Grief. or you can muddle Oath into eth ba.

in terms of cheapness, it is not necessary, there are runes up to and including LO.
no need to major! ;-) better encourage team play on the server. make yourself slave friends - konvopala and nekra. fell with max the convoy will lower the def, and the necr - the HELL will throw. here's your efficiency without any Vultures ofk. ;-)

P
Patsa Vatsa 05.01.22

dodik123, the second Sorrow, the Beast, Death or the Breath of Death (dig a little more: D). In the first hand - a cannon with a large ias, for the second hand ias does not matter

d
dodik123 05.01.22

Patsa Vatsa
, I think, does anyone have BotD on the server?

O
Obsessed 05.01.22

Patsa Vatsa, ## oh I feel that there is "Breath of the Dying"! ; D
and Cho Death will slow down the speed of the otake, won't it? :-)

dodik123, botd is a beautiful dream that is not worth it (and eth Reaper will ride the yardstick). for melee-skills, where ias rolls not only from weapons, one-handed Death "makes" one-handed BotD. and the Vulture - even more so.

P
Patsa Vatsa 05.01.22

Obsessed, you're right about breathing, and the frenzi otake won't slow down.

O
Obsessed 05.01.22

the frenzi otake won't slow down.
Patsa Vatsa, whoa! * ran to drag it to the Vulture and Death, while the mule is dropped only on 2 difficulties! *: D

Y
Yperite 05.01.22

impalazon with botd;)
Progon_PK
poslednee_jelanie in blade phases)

O
Obsessed 05.01.22

Yperite, better frenzik with botd and death in phases!

Y
Yperite 05.01.22

Obsessed
oh! yes, exactly!
this is in the full sense of the word frenzik)
such a babr conveys the aura of the player)
upd
bohtymoy
I thought to joke but here really someone did this for

how long she plugs on 1ppl mefa (

O
Obsessed 05.01.22

Yperite,: D

U
Uncle fred 05.01.22

FO forty. Eh, once I believed in her ...