3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vftor 05.01.22 01:53 am

About Brain Dilution Disease (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Every NPC says that I am sick, I look bad, etc. Zadolbali. I looked in the game, there in the Magic-Active Effects there is a disease. Liquefaction of the brain, i.e. magic regeneration is slower (it means it got infected from an animal). On the Internet they write that you need to drink medicine and pray, and they write that it does not help. I also drank and does not help. Need some code or mod to turn off this damn Brain Liquefaction. Who knows, tell me.
27 Comments
Sort by:
C
CEMENTATOR 05.01.22

the medicine in the bottle "cure for disease" helps against all diseases. sold in stores. or a spell like that sometimes happens. especially in modifications. it's even easier. Prayer in praises to any idol also heals diseases. Like so. If this does not help, then it may be due to modifications or galyunov, which you have already caught on because of the same modifications.

v
vftor 05.01.22

L | EMEHTATOP
So I say that no medicine helps. As for mods, I selected mods very carefully, cleaned up dirty edits and saves. Can you tell me if there is a code or mod to eliminate Brain Liquefaction?

C
CEMENTATOR 05.01.22

vftor
Well, I can only advise you to download a modification to add spells and so that there is such a spell for treatment of diseases. cure the character and then remove this modification. To be honest, this is the first time I see such a freeze, but I myself played this game several years ago and definitely did not come across such a thing, I just carried a couple of bottles with me and treated it as needed.

C
CEMENTATOR 05.01.22

Well, in the internet you can look and find. maybe it is http://tiarum.com/wiki/Skyrim:Disease
there is the ID of the disease. but what to do with it. you can add, but delete?

v
vftor 05.01.22

L | EMEHTATOP
Something I have not seen such a spell, as you say. Can you tell me more specifically?

v
vftor 05.01.22

L | EMEHTATOP
I have already read this page.

C
CEMENTATOR 05.01.22

vftor
http://www.playground.ru/files/tes_5_skyrim_novye_zaklinaniya-88141/

you also need to drive in the search engine what you are looking for and that's it. https://yandex.ru/search/?text=skurim%20spell%20curing%20diseases&lr=36

here it is straight https://yadi.sk/d/uapmS6SCg7yRr
Description:
Adds a spell that allows you not only to heal, but to heal from diseases. There are 2 options in the archive - a spell of a beginner and an expert.
Tom is in Riverwood, under or on a cart that is opposite the forge.

v
vftor 05.01.22

L | EMEHTATOP
Yes, yesterday I killed half a day for that. There are people also looking for a solution to this problem, but no one specifically says anything.

C
CEMENTATOR 05.01.22

vftor
won modification separately. should help. you need to install and check.

v
vftor 05.01.22

L | EMEHTATOP
Thank you, it seems there is something in this. Now I will try.

C
CEMENTATOR 05.01.22

Posonam. buyout jumped with minuses. I want to remind you that forums like this are for advice and opinion. and if someone does not know something, then it is impossible to know everything. and it is not necessary to beat the cons because of this, even if the answer seems to be on the surface. vnature on.

C
CEMENTATOR 05.01.22

vftor
if it helped. then we must admit it here. so that someone else will come in handy later. or if not. then maybe something else you can think of.

n
nestrbob 05.01.22

vftor Go
to any temple and use the altar - you must cure all diseases, if it doesn't help, then you have a jamb in the game.

v
vftor 05.01.22

L | EMEHTATOP
Didn't help, nothing changed. On the site, someone wrote that his game was hanging. But I got it over with. Okay, I'll go to the temple now and try this too.

v
vftor 05.01.22

nestrbob
And about the Miracle !!! I didn't have to go far. In my Bath, I activated the Akatosh Shrine and the Brain Liquefaction line disappeared. Now NPCs do not talk about the disease. Then I see that the girls in Banya often pray to some gods !!!

n
nestrbob 05.01.22

vftor
You inattentively read the posts, L | EMEHTATOP already wrote to you about this, only a little clumsily. Prayer in praises to any idol also heals diseases

C
CEMENTATOR 05.01.22

nestrbob
carelessness is the cause of many "diseases" on the internet. that's for sure. he just said right away that it didn’t help, but here it did for you. strangely shorter. Well, it's good that at least some positive result has been achieved. I was already worried.

n
nestrbob 05.01.22

L | EMEHTATOP
I also realized that something was wrong. I had a case in one playthrough when the fracture of GG's leg was not treated in any way - I had to roll back the save.

C
CEMENTATOR 05.01.22

nestrbob
this can only be in Fallout 2.

v
vftor 05.01.22

nestrbob
L | EMEHTATOP
I did not believe in prayer because many people wrote on the Internet that neither medicine nor prayer helps. I tried medicines and spells and did not help, and I thought that prayer would not help either. This is how it happened. I was wrong.