3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vftor 05.01.22 01:53 am

About Brain Dilution Disease (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Every NPC says that I am sick, I look bad, etc. Zadolbali. I looked in the game, there in the Magic-Active Effects there is a disease. Liquefaction of the brain, i.e. magic regeneration is slower (it means it got infected from an animal). On the Internet they write that you need to drink medicine and pray, and they write that it does not help. I also drank and does not help. Need some code or mod to turn off this damn Brain Liquefaction. Who knows, tell me.
27 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 05.01.22

L | EMEHTATOP
I did not name the disease that way, it was just a long time ago. Trapped and got Bone Crusher Fever. It was at the beginning of the game and had a great impact on the running.
vftor
Divine power is the most powerful.

v
vftor 05.01.22

nestrbob
Are you talking about the game or about our real life?

n
nestrbob 05.01.22

vftor
About everything. Even in life, incurable diseases sometimes go away in an inexplicable way. Take my mother-in-law, got cancer - underwent 2 operations and chemistry, more than 20 years have passed - there are no cancer symptoms and will survive me.

v
vftor 05.01.22

nestrbob
So the mother-in-law is still needed by God, it means that she has not yet fulfilled her purpose in life. Probably so.

n
nestrbob 05.01.22

vftor has not yet fulfilled its purpose in life.
Yeah, it hasn’t taken me to the grave yet. Grandma is 78 years old.

C
CEMENTATOR 05.01.22

nestrbob
great with mother-in-law turned out. rarely.
The game itself, of course, does not teach this, but in the game this is exactly what is done, that diseases can be removed this way, in vain it is not necessary to listen to nonsense on the forums.

v
vftor 05.01.22

L | EMEHTATOP
I have the impression that the writers and developers of Skyrim are pretty smart people, but still they are people of the Western mentality.