3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Man_without_conscience 05.01.22 02:19 am

Sound after upgrading to Windows 10

Today it was updated to the tenth Windows. Everything would be fine, but only - in games, the background sound (steps, engine hum, etc.) became much quieter than the sound of shots. This was not the case before the update. The symptoms are the same in CS: GO as in Battlefield 4.
25 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kol55 05.01.22

Human_bez_conscience
In realtek, in the sound effects tab, put a tick on loudness. As well as

g
genarek1 05.01.22

I will say more - after updating to 10, the MaxxWave Audio program for sound settings disappeared. And without it, headphones for 100+ bucks sound like 450 rubles ...

S
SkyTroT 05.01.22

So far, a dozen are not ice for games.

M
Mitsu Rju 05.01.22

10 is very young and has not yet been completely driven out and tested, so those who understand at least a little in this, during installation, agree that problems may arise.,
In other words, what they wanted, they got it.
To say that "ten is not ice". somehow childishly because and a proven OS. installation sometimes happens in different ways (on the same computer).
Apparently, the drivers for the sound card are unsuitable, and even updating the drivers is unlikely to help.
Try looking for solutions in the support center at Microsoft., Or roll back to your previous system.
But most likely you will get two answers everywhere:
1. This system is still being tested, wait for updates!
2.Try updating your sound card or drivers from your computer manufacturers.

K
Kol55 05.01.22

SkyTroT
Hands when they grow from where it is necessary that ice.

K
Kol55 05.01.22

Mitsu Rju
Or you can do this. In realtek, in the sound effects tab, put a tick on loudness.

M
Man_without_conscience 05.01.22

Mitsu Rju
I have rolled back to seven so far.

M
Mitsu Rju 05.01.22

Human_without_conscience
And if there is a seven, why are you asking about a ten?
And this is an explanation or a question!

M
Mitsu Rju 05.01.22

Kol55
"Or you can do this. In the realtek, in the sound effects tab, put a tick on loudness."
Oh, we know how to be rude!., But the person did not write that he had Realtek.
And if he has, for example, "SoundBlaster" Which TEK should he go to ?.
He wrote about updating the system, and if hands are needed from where, then the settings remain the same and nothing should have gone off.

K
Kol55 05.01.22

Mitsu Rju
If not rialtek then youtube in help. I am not helped by anyone. I watch everything on YouTube myself. So don't show off the lynch he + v

M
Mitsu Rju 05.01.22

Kol55
I do not show off and besides, I usually solve problems with iron myself. Since no one gives an answer to my problems.
And she just asked, what if? ..

P
Proftorg 05.01.22

put 10, everything is fine, the games are working, and by the way it even downloads from the torrent))

K
Kol55 05.01.22

Mitsu Rju
What if he doesn't have? I have already answered, I use Yandex to help him. Thanks to Yandex, I found a lot, even more than on YouTube (they don't always show it correctly on YouTube) And I apologize, I did not know that you are a girl, I speak differently with girls.

M

I have a realtek ... Yes, nothing should have gone off in the settings. I'll put the top ten closer to NG.

K
Kol55 05.01.22

Human_bez_conscience
And I put 7. And then today I went to the jack for a passport and turned off the light and for this the driver for the video card went off. Of course, I installed the driver, but after reboot, it flies back. So let them finish it and then it will be possible to watch. I advise you to switch to 7 if more stable work is important to you.

M

Kol55
Yes, I already. I say I will put the top ten when it is repaired at least a little.

K
Kol55 05.01.22

Human_without_conscience
It's clear, but I just didn't understand what NG is.

M
Mitsu Rju 05.01.22

Kol55
Yes, nothing, I have been trying not to respond to the bad attitude towards women lately.
And I myself sometimes write what I think, without thinking that people may misunderstand.
Sometimes I myself look everywhere where possible, only my problems are more sophisticated and more complicated, and sometimes I just don't understand how to ask a question in a search engine.
Because there are several problems in my head at once and are connected by one thing.
And I try to give advice to others from personal experience and not copy from another site.
(This is not about you.) And there are also those who minus your comments, and then write the same thing but change the words.

M
Mitsu Rju 05.01.22

Man_without_conscience
If the system fits and you like it, why not put it over again.
For example , I thought for a long time to switch to the seven, and now I don't want another, at least the eight is not needed for nothing, its functions do not suit me.
And I don’t think about the top ten yet!

K
Kol55 05.01.22

Mitsu Rju
I don't even know what to say, you are an understanding person and it makes me happy. There are few of them.