3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Man_without_conscience 05.01.22 02:19 am

Sound after upgrading to Windows 10

Today it was updated to the tenth Windows. Everything would be fine, but only - in games, the background sound (steps, engine hum, etc.) became much quieter than the sound of shots. This was not the case before the update. The symptoms are the same in CS: GO as in Battlefield 4.
25 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mitsu Rju 05.01.22

Kol55
I have my own two computers and three laptops, Three of these monsters require attention to minor repairs.
In addition, they constantly ask (They bring other equipment) in order to see or update something.
And I also have work, and I have to do something at home, Mom and Papka will not feed me, So I'm spinning
here and there.

K
Kol55 05.01.22

Mitsu Rju
Independent and a + me you (if that is in a good way);)

M
Mitsu Rju 05.01.22

Kol55
I'm just frank and sometimes write without thinking about what conclusions others can draw.

K
Kol55 05.01.22

Mitsu Rju
Yes, you write well. I say you are awesome. And I don’t blame. ;)

A
Alexander_Vesker 05.01.22

10 wines will cut off cracked programs. For example, an office. if it is downloaded from a torrent and not purchased, it will be difficult to install. so it is possible that Microsoft could block some of the others. both sound and others. if they think this is not a licensed version. thanks to them even before games with films did not reach ((((otherwise all khan. dry the oars sailed