3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
andi555777 05.01.22 02:19 am

Walkthrough Questions (Stasis)

Hello.
How to drill a hole in the tanks and not pour acid on it?
72 Comments
Sort by:
k
kyrbashi 05.01.22

same question !!

A
Askalante 05.01.22

andikirov
There is a red valve in the corridor, you have to click on it several times, the pressure will drop and voila.

c
crusaders3d 05.01.22

How to get through where the dude needs to be pulled out of the cryo chamber? there are only 3 clues, the rest are guesswork? there is some PPC - I can’t understand who came through? write plz

E
Egik81 05.01.22

crusaders3d
I also stumbled upon this. By the way, I didn’t understand these 3 tips, if from above then for which one is clear what is for the head and the other two for which parts of the body? it's just there like that through one place is shown.

c
crusaders3d 05.01.22

found hidden clues)) the game is awesome, it tightens up hard

c
crusaders3d 05.01.22

Egik81
there everything is clearly shown which syringe and formula number. 4th tip from the dude on the PDA where the sheet is, 5th in the medical compartment on the bed, the sheet is also attached to the PDA

E
Egik81 05.01.22

crusaders3d
For example, which parts of the body on these tips if you count from above

Spoiler

c
crusaders3d 05.01.22

poklatsay formulas, you will see the same picture, it is simply shown clearly only for the head, the formulas are not repeated, put the 3rd formula everywhere and you will see the one you need if it is in that line, then put the syringe you need on it

E
Egik81 05.01.22

crusaders3d is
shorter. It's a pity...

E
Egik81 05.01.22

In short, this is how I managed to pick up in the terminal in order to open the stasis chamber. The first number is the syringe and the second is the formula.
1 piece on top 4-2.
2 part from above 1-3.
3 part on top 1-5.
4 part from above 3-3.
5 part from above 2-2.
6 part on top 4-4.

c
crusaders3d 05.01.22

passed, cool ending)

A
Askalante 05.01.22

andikirov You wrap a
rag from the toilet on the door of the stove, activate it with a tag from the corpse and throw it out of the room, otherwise you will burn out, then you go in again and that's it, there is no more ice.

a
andi555777 05.01.22

How to get through the place with machine guns that rise from the floor? this is when you just arrive at the honey compartment and listen to a long dialogue

A
Askalante 05.01.22

andikirov You push the
apparatus with cola, one turret will break the other, then you climb into the opened hatch in the floor and further according to the situation.

E
Egik81 05.01.22

For me, the most absurd moment is when you squeeze a lighter between the pipes from which methane flows. You climb onto the ledge above the pipes and press the lighter with a billiard cue, and there is a big bang bang and the passage to the elevator shaft is freed up ...
I put the game at 9 only because sometimes the puzzles are clearly absurd and cynical. For example, use a pistol to "clean" parts of the body on the surgical table so that it becomes clean and suitable for the operation ..

a
andi555777 05.01.22

damn well, not rushing today Che then. freed someone from the creamer and the chip must be removed. an oxygen cylinder set anesthesia included in stock I have an uncharged revolver and an empty stasis container. and what to do where to go is not clear. how it is not clear WHY to free this from the creamer. He would have sat there and sat!

A
Askalante 05.01.22

andikirov You
will just fill the stasis tank in the puddle that formed near the cryochamber, you will find the biomaterial on the wall, in the room with the elevator, and then you straighten it with a revolver on the table by the honey capsule.

I was damn stuck at the level with a security drone, I knocked it out with a defibrillator, and where next and go and what to do, I just can't get there ...

a
andi555777 05.01.22

that the main thing is that I inserted a cylinder with air and the indicator above it did not light up. Is it a glitch or am I dumb again?

A
Askalante 05.01.22

andikirov
He also fell down probably? It is necessary to pick it up, wrap it with a piece of cable, from the destroyed turret from the foyer, and only then put it in place.

a
andi555777 05.01.22

I picked it up somewhere near protective suits. and inserted. you can click on it with the mouse there a hand such as if you can raise it, but nothing happens

just now noticed yes. he fell out. I will try. Thank you