3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
andi555777 05.01.22 02:19 am

Walkthrough Questions (Stasis)

Hello.
How to drill a hole in the tanks and not pour acid on it?
72 Comments
Sort by:
a
andi555777 05.01.22

and how do you know, let's say that the cylinder needs to be wrapped? Where is there even a hint of this, or by typing, or where there is already a passage?
and where you can read how to do the operation, otherwise some time all the ribs get out of me.
if at the beginning you need to press the horizontal buttons how they light up, that is, in order from top to bottom, then when the skeleton is shown with mugs, nothing is clear

A
Askalante 05.01.22

andikirov
Scientific poke method, engineering education prepared me for this)))

And the operation does not need to be disconnected in a row, but in order on the left, the screen on it shows the chip and the numbers in which sequence the nerves need to be disconnected, it goes out periodically, but it's not difficult to remember.

a
andi555777 05.01.22

in other quests, for example, if something is wrong, the character says or hints. type it would be necessary to roll up or it would be necessary to add something. plus there is a description of the items. where the character talks about them. let's say all quests about petka and HIV

t
timkok777 05.01.22

stuck with the suction compartment terminal there are six arrows, three top to bottom and three right to left. And + drain and filling, tell me what to do ????

R
RESlDENT 05.01.22

how to get through the swarm of insects?

A
Askalante 05.01.22

timkok777
Near a large drainage pipe, where there is a ladder at the top, on the wall there is a diagram of how to put arrows to drain the water from the tank.

[RezidenT]
You need to evaporate the royal jelly and throw the result of the evaporation into the fast fan, just before the swarm.

E
Egik81 05.01.22

timkok777
put arrows in the opposite direction to the one shown for filling.

E
Egik81 05.01.22

Askalante
how to evaporate milk if the reservoir is dirty?

A
Askalante 05.01.22

Egik81
There is an iron plate on the screen, in the same room as the tank. You dock it with tree sap (you need to split the amber in the room where the uterus is, with its own claw, which you need to squeeze out of it), and glue it onto the reservoir.

a
andi555777 05.01.22

I got to the point where the back is cut. all of it comes from the notes about some kind of monster, which is shown in snatches or something. will it be shown on a large scale further? will need to hide from someone? Will there be games for a while, say?

A
Askalante 05.01.22

andikirov
There is generally a bummer, for the whole game monsters will never be shown, i.e. really never, so briefly 2-3 pieces and that's it, then the truth will be hybrids dead and not very, but they are here as an interior detail. Neither hide, nor for a while, nor Alien Shooter will give you .... T_T

Artem Kuts
See my second post from above.

A
Artem kuts 05.01.22

I cannot pass the riddle in the morgue, I immediately burn

E
Egik81 05.01.22

Artem Kuts
See solution above.
Only I will notice as soon as the stove opens, you need to wash out of the room, otherwise you will burn out and then you just enter it again ...

a
andi555777 05.01.22

Askalante have
you already completed the game? if so, tell me where is the uterus and milk is more than half?
how to squeeze the claw from the uterus. she eats me all the time

A
Askalante 05.01.22

andikirov
Yes passed, 2/3 I would say, then there are only laboratories, those deck and that's it, finish.

c
crusaders3d 05.01.22

andikirov
when a smile appears over the uterus, press on it, he will tear off

R
RESlDENT 05.01.22

Askalante
tell me what to do in the location with the laboratories. I incapacitated the security robot and loosened a piece of iron out of it. What to do next? Where to apply it? ... Kapets))

S
SkyraX 05.01.22

I just got stuck in the beginning, there is a syringe, a rag with a bucket and a piece of glass, the valve has opened, what next to do now?

a
andi555777 05.01.22

but how did you get this terminator. like it should be an electric defibrillator. but it is impossible to visit him

a
andi555777 05.01.22

SkyraX
you go to the place where you improved your health. you turn on the surgeon's robot and push his hand in any way through the terminal, then cut off the current. and you take the drill from the extended hand. with it you are already drilling a hole in the room where the vats of liquid are. then the elevator will start working and then