3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PlayGround.ru 15.11.19 10:55 pm

Dead girl Shani (Arx Fatalis)

Don't have time to save Shani.Valya monks have resorted,and she's already dead...and TICHINA....Question: nothing will happen if I would leave.Let them rest in peace.And I have cases of throat.It is necessary to save the WORLD!
27 Comments
Sort by:
P
PlayGround.ru 15.11.19

And fuck, she's dead. I made it, although not to say very in a hurry. Can talk to it? Or replay time.

P
PlayGround.ru 15.11.19

It makes no difference dead or not!

L
LuckySpoilerASG 15.11.19

on account of care - I disagree - her mother goes and cries I Hope you will save my girl - vedb hurt - ESPECIALLY with no one to fight, was simply ran to the hole and never to the altar - there she is, and silent. And I can not do anything. Moreover - if to leave, for example in the city to mom and then back - a girl disappears - This is a glitch or normal?

B
BaX 15.11.19

And I have this garbage was, currencies of the monks come into the room and there place the good little girl I get a demon type which in the temple of Akbaa kill. When it soaked, got elevation. Apparently they banged the girl and summoned a demon, and in your case, to kill, kill, and conjure you haven't yet.

B
BaX 15.11.19

And I have this garbage was, currencies of the monks come into the room and there place the good little girl I get a demon type which in the temple of Akbaa kill. When it soaked, got elevation. Apparently they banged the girl and summoned a demon, and in your case, to kill, kill, and conjure you haven't yet.

L
LuckySpoilerASG 15.11.19

this occurs when neuspiel during. And in the beginning of the police can slowly fill up all though rukami - matter how much you went up to the front door.
I was in a brazen just ran forward and just walked Lupe all on the left and right - one result - it is on the table and feeling that she is somehow connected - but I do not see the jamb

s
sanek 15.11.19

visua you :) I just do empty to the altar

i
ice 15.11.19

Where is this altar? Easy to say for you, I haven't got and generally stuck on the dash where...

S
Snake 15.11.19

I this level held several times... so, if you save the girl, her moms makes a few bubbles, can not remember which... I think all in the same instance...
The next times that I couldn't even burst... game rendered... so no I didn't say anything... her mom didn't say a word and the goods are all sold... so I spat on this girl! Nehru to walk where don't ask... I even pinned the fact that my sword can't go below the second level in the tomb, and there she rummaged and nifiga! Rats, spiders, mummies and other creatures its not Gret! By the way, as it were, if you need that lever to pull, the key is to get while flying over the stakes... a paradox, not a girl... :-0

L
LEGION 15.11.19

to save Shani no need to rush, just carefully follow a group of cultists wait until they are in the hall or almost enter it at this time and should appear our hero to quickly kill them all and urya :))) the girl is safe but there is another thing special sinister Shani can bring in the victim and summon a demon yourself it's enough to use germmany knife ;)

h
horhe 15.11.19

in really abidna became kada I palomilla there, and there's this blood-sucking crap....
and though Telco isterzannoe left....
and whether sacrificed or not....

i
ice 15.11.19

Shani and I saved the first time, congratulate me, it mamaha me more food dumps on return decency home!

P
PlayGround.ru 15.11.19

fully agree with ice

f
fruct 15.11.19

Nada was just there before the task to come, and all the knives spionerit, so wouldn't they than girl cut and you can slowly kill all the monks.

Z
Zay79 15.11.19

Knives I steal before he learned about the missing girls!So Tyr or pioneer still have followed the priests to sneak!!!

C
C-S-K-A 15.11.19

haha finally pass this mission? I have the game without it was...

V
Voron Odina 15.11.19

RaDaR, the purpose of the player - beat the game quickly and play it through COMPLETELY!!!

C
C-S-K-A 15.11.19

this mission - a typical TUTORIAL

V
Voron Odina 15.11.19

RaDaR, there is no limit to my admiration for you!!! If this mission is for you - tutorial, any RPG for you - seeds, right?

N
Naos 15.11.19

Yes bugs what is! I steal knives,then I saw the coming of the priests,and then attacked me this CRAP(I'm on it throughout the dungeon skedaddle) come to the temple, the girl was crying asking for help and the torch doesn't open