3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PlayGround.ru 15.11.19 10:55 pm

Dead girl Shani (Arx Fatalis)

Don't have time to save Shani.Valya monks have resorted,and she's already dead...and TICHINA....Question: nothing will happen if I would leave.Let them rest in peace.And I have cases of throat.It is necessary to save the WORLD!
27 Comments
Sort by:
F
Faramund 15.11.19

Yes-and as much as I loved this game but you have to admit, bugs and glitches out of it, spilling from a horn of plenty

V
Vermin_ 15.11.19

Waiting for the ARKS 2....
And the alternatives still no...who can say?

D
Demiurg 15.11.19

I am amazed...Just kadessa for them, then 1 will go back and drench them all.I passed.
But the game is really a lot of glitches...

P
Playshner 15.11.19

And I accidentally snuck in there before...and stole from the chest all the ritual knives...

Gathered dedinky... and the girl cutting nothing...

R
Retro Games 15.11.19

I pass perfectly, quietly, secretly, but after the destruction of the Shani gets cultists IN a RITUAL TABLE!!! It just gets stuck in the texture, can anyone help, save very good

G
Guest 26.05.21

Tin demon just left, trying crayon brooms but no coin from soaking! I waddle leftwards over the jamb and monks domino me! Gone girl, torch side, stone wonton roll away, no Swift's before!!

v
vladmarua 31.05.22

Indeed - there is such a bug when Shani is half in the table after being saved. The bug has not been fixed, but - you need to step back a little, and click Shani with your hand a couple of times, it often works, and she leaves the table and runs away to Maria's mother.

Yes, who knows - the note in Maria's house was written by Lanshear? And is there a quest for the note?