3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Ultravirus661 05.01.22 02:30 am

Estimated system requirements (Fallout 4)

What do you think the system requirements of the game will be. As for me, Bethesda has never made demanding games, therefore:
2.4 GHZ
processor Vidyuha GTX 4xx or HD 5xxx
RAM 4 Gb
125 Comments
Sort by:
E
Ev_Levin 05.01.22

PsiX_Storrent
Yes, he just moved) He thinks that there is a next gene, on the engine of the crisis 3)

E
Ev_Levin 05.01.22

Radjab Mammadov
Well, yes, rather the textures were smoothed, lightened, added blur), here's all the beauty, the vistemki are slightly higher than those of Skyrim, although it's not a fact, maybe they are the same), depending on the size of the map, and the number of animals) ...
But about optimization ... I won't say - I don't know.

E
Ev_Levin 05.01.22

Jenii
More than 11 GB, for me it's 15)

T
TuzikZloy 05.01.22

now those who say that the sistemists will be over high - they will be minus, let's see how you sing when the grafon is gone, and in the systems you need two titans, aiseven and at least 12 direct from vin10!
for those who do not understand - the developers will do this on purpose, they will have developed views, processes, and of course Windows will pay extra and you will play low-level settings, with a fairly good computer

P
PsiX_Storrent 05.01.22

EvgenTUZ
Apparently you are not familiar with the work of arbors. They did not have a single game that was over demanding on the hardware.

I
IzeNik 05.01.22

Guys, did you breathe to compare F4 and Skyrim. Between games 4 years. To say that the systems are the same will be the same, this is tantamount to the fact that there will be the same systems in the calofdute 4 and Ghost, not well, the engine is the same. The game comes out on the next gene of the console, do not expect low minimum salaries.

B
BarackKamacho 05.01.22

I believe that the experience of gta has shown that it is more profitable to make low system requirements (4 million copies) than to arrange collusion with hardware developers, and if the gazebo is not quite downsides, then they will understand this, well, we take into account not the most advanced picture to

G
Gray_Wolf 95 05.01.22

I don't know what will happen, but even 660 gtx will be too much for such graphics.

n
nixao229 05.01.22

there was some kind of stuffing that in the recommended gtx 670 i5 750

n
nixao229 05.01.22

quite similar to the truth

U
Ultravirus661 05.01.22

nixao229
This is a fake! On the site where there was an outburst of information about the systems, ordinary users offer their options. There were sistemki about GTA 5 - it turned out to be a fake! We are waiting for official information!

F
Fallout new vegas mods 05.01.22

I don’t know about you, but it seems to me that the requirements of the POTCH will be like that of Skyrim, maybe even higher, but all exactly like Skyrim.

J
JustiVoy 05.01.22

And it seems to me the situation is like with gta 5, the minimum is small and the recommended heights are almost 6 episodes

F
Fallout new vegas mods 05.01.22

NiGGA POPER 228
I agree, but this is a lot, even at the press conference, the graphics were closer to Skyrim, and the game itself does not get along with GTA

R
Rocky Balboa 05.01.22

Skyrim was quite pulling.

I will hope that the extreme will pull with the minimum wages.

Vidyuha GeForce GTS 450

l
lovecreep 05.01.22

the popular site game-debate.com specializing in system requirements for games predicts the following minimum requirements:
Core 2 Duo E6300 1.86GHz or Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4000+
GeForce GT 740 or Radeon R7 240 v2 1GB
4 GB RAM
I personally think there is reason to believe them

P
PsiX_Storrent 05.01.22

lovecreep
Core 2 Duo E6300 1.86GHz or Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4000+ are not enough. Definitely. Most likely, the level of i3 and higher is already, and in view of the volume of the territories of the lake, it will be necessary from 6 and higher

O
Oleg Sityaev 05.01.22

Schooldos discuss iron - epic!

According to the requirement as in Vegas, the only processor frequency will be tightened (or they will be raised by an order of magnitude from d3 to d5), the minimum video card will be raised by some kind of giraffe 48x / ati 7xxx

So do not be alarmed, you will not have to ask mothers for new machines.

J
JustiVoy 05.01.22

I just can't just LET THE REQUIREMENTS HERE AND THEN GAME and I won't go out anymore)

D
DeN BiostaR 05.01.22

the topic is nothing, poking your finger into the sky, drooling or tears, but what's the point, the Gazebo herself will tell in due time