3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
ValG 05.01.22 02:31 am

No card (Far Cry 4)

Same problem
129 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dj-zont 05.01.22

Fixed problem with the map. Now nothing needs to be deleted and renamed too)
here is the new patch.dat and patch.fat
Spoilerhttps: //mega.co.nz/#F! QERjRK6Q! D5w6nNKCTQCBJLL2trS8UQ
here is the new tablet fix ALI213v2
Spoilerhttp: //ad-123.com/59088
photo of the patch and fix is ​​attached)

R
Roma demon 05.01.22

who checked these files, please unsubscribe to solve a common problem ...

D
Dj-zont 05.01.22

i checked them) all good

o
oleglogan 05.01.22

Dj-zont
archive corrupted

D
Dj-zont 05.01.22

oleglogan which one? on a tablet?

o
oleglogan 05.01.22

Dj-zont
yes

D
Dj-zont 05.01.22

oleglogan
repackaged to rar
Spoilerhttp: //ad-file.com/59088373

D
Dj-zont 05.01.22

oleglogan
go to it, select the file first and the button will download on top. The download status will be shown below. when it reaches 100% then it will start pumping at maximum speed to the computer. for a starter tutorial download patch.fat first

o
oleglogan 05.01.22

I understood, it's just that my opera is outdated

s
semyon25565 05.01.22

people, please help. 1) where to throw the crack? 2) when I go into far cry 4, the first small one passes, and then the big one and nothing happens, just a black screen, and if you press it, it will not write. runk from the admin, disconnected the extra uisby wires. Help me please.

s
semyon25565 05.01.22

Dj-zont
people, help please. 1) where to throw the crack? 2) when I go into far cry 4, the first small one passes, and then the big one and nothing happens, just a black screen, and if you press it, it will not write. runk from the admin, disconnected the extra uisby wires. Help me please.

A
Andi-69 05.01.22

semyon25565

ali213.bin to the game folder, replace this file there with a new one.
And everything else is in the game folder, in the bin folder, you can replace everything there.

Just look where the same files are in the game folder and replace them with new ones

E
Empty account 05.01.22

Cheto threw off new patches, and tablets, the game looked like it was left without patches, and the Russian language in the menu after the restart does not hold, CHYAND?

A
Andi-69 05.01.22

The patch is needed for the card to work. The card is working) thanks!

And the language can be changed every time, it's not scary

V
Valeryn47 05.01.22

Put on SSAO lighting, if not translucent darkness. Feature HBAO in the game. It works crookedly.
If the problem is with the language, see FC4Launcher on the Internet.

K
Konstantinum 05.01.22

why do you need a card ah?

Z
ZeFeRKo 05.01.22

Konstantinum
well, let's say to navigate along it, and fast movement in the mountains is useful

m
man13rus 05.01.22

What to do in far cry 4 I go into the game and press play and the video goes when it ends and the game crashes?

S
SaranskCity 05.01.22

They write that the map is already opened after the 3rd mission and you do not need to delete anything

a
aligator76 05.01.22

atmaROZ.
yeah, you're in the subject, showing cheats for the 3rd farkrai ... do you think no one has checked? and if it works for you, write then through which exe did you make a shortcut in the properties of which you wrote console commands? (what nocd etc)