3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
ValG 05.01.22 02:31 am

No card (Far Cry 4)

Same problem
129 Comments
Sort by:
l
lorensil 05.01.22

Please post GamerProfile.xml

K
KARTE3 05.01.22

Dj-zont
yes in the game then there is no choice of language, this line disappears, subtitles appear, but why the heck they are needed ...

K
KARTE3 05.01.22

DjaZZyg
thanks of course, but I tried it and didn’t work) the quality sagged terribly, the shadows became opaque. And in the first, the menu disappears in the game with a choice of language ...

A
AndreiKuz 05.01.22

Dj-zont ATP
for the patch

D
Dj-zont 05.01.22

lorensil
hold GamerProfile.xml
Spoilerhttp: //ad-file.com/59104762

G
GuardianAngel 05.01.22

Zaregalsya what to write to the Author respect and uvazhuha the patch works! =)

T
TheTeemoLife 05.01.22

The patch works fine, thanks to the author, of course, but I scored on the game and I'm waiting for the release and the patch that will be released immediately with the release.

V
Vanes Dmitrienko 05.01.22

here you are feces (shit) hands .. put the patch + the pill = the language flew off, the cursor pointed to the settings clicked and changed the language to Russian ... also at first I didn’t understand why f3 didn’t work ..

K
KARTE3 05.01.22

Vanes Dmitrienko
oh yes, you seem to be the only craftsman here ...

D
Dj-zont 05.01.22

removes the initial splash screen
Spoilerhttp: //ad-file.com/59120365

H
Helpis 05.01.22

Mikhail Fedotov
You run further. They give money in the beginning in abundance.

D
DimakSerpg 05.01.22

Dj-zont uh, what exactly to download? "The problem with the map is solved. Now you do not need to delete anything and rename too)
here is the new patch.dat and patch.fat"

Patch New?

D
Danya Kovalev 05.01.22

Dj-zont
"patch has also been improved. Now the map, shadows, connected devices are working. Download patch_new"

Dear Dj-zont please re-upload the patch file, otherwise the file sharing service complains about the absence of the file on the server.

A
Angrikan 05.01.22

Dj-zont
I can't download the file (patch)
Reload it plz.

G
Grand72Rus 05.01.22

Can you guys somehow make a map without deleting files? patch 1.3.0

w
wizardeg 05.01.22

It is enough to remove patch.fat in data_win32. The saves do not disappear, the graphics are the same, the map has appeared. Checked.

A
Alexander Bekker 05.01.22

There is simply nothing to download the game before its release and wonder why it does not work correctly. Better yet, not to download, but to buy a license.

T
Ti-Just_RZN 05.01.22

Delete the patch.fat file

D
Dаkоta 05.01.22

At 1.4 it appeared, and if you delete the file, then the graphics becomes wretched.

V
Vovanchik58 05.01.22

In short, nothing has been done about this problem. (