3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nemesis 05.01.22 02:42 am

Passage. We solve riddles together. (Cradle)

After the interactive movie that Tell Tails rolled into, Cradle looks almost like a simulation of life. Game forums are full of messages "how to get through this", so there is a proposal to solve difficult quests here, in one place.

For example, many people ask where to get a mortar?
SpoilerThe mortar is on the sideboard.
They can’t find the box of toys yet, although the description is very well written.
We leave the yurt, go straight, we see a stone with a snag. It has an arrow to the left, we go to the withered tree. On it there is an arrow pointing to the right to a small sandy soil near the stones. The box is there.
How do I connect the processor?
Spoiler There is a removable panel on the girl's head. We put the processor there, and in the chest - two spare parts taken from the machine on the table, which makes a memory transfer.
How to get to the park?
Spoiler Climb the tree on the left. An easy task, after all)
How to get out of the park?
SpoilerSit on a platform with chairs in front of the park and activate the remote control
Where can I find batteries?
Spoiler One in the yurt on the top shelf of the rack to the right of the robot. The second is near the car under the awning. The third is behind the fence behind the eagle's pole.
Where can I find the remote?
SpoilerThe remote control lies on the floor between the phytoprinter and the table with Ida.
53 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexandrovitch 05.01.22

Stuck right at the start. where is the red saucepan?

N
Nemesis 05.01.22

In the buffet, such a wide one, with handles)

G
Grok tang 05.01.22

Nemesis
If you are talking about a pavilion with an inoperative elevator, then you need to go up on the elevator next to the left, and then make your way along the beam to the desired door. Personally, I was able to do this only on the sixth attempt, the main thing is to jump from a running start in the right place.
Stop, I seem to have everything mixed up (it took half a day) - if you haven't been to the gaming pavilions yet - see their numbers at the top on the signs, you can climb to the lower ones on the steps, in the upper ones on the elevators, you just need to press the button.

_
_Fox30 05.01.22

How to get to the park, there is a solid fence, and what the "black cloud" does, I still do not understand.

T
Tom [Cat] 05.01.22

Fox30 Does
nothing, on the left side (center of the park) there is a tree with planks, you will climb over it.

T
Tom [Cat] 05.01.22

Nemesis
Click on the tab, see what number you need and go to the box with the desired number, the script does not work immediately.

_
_Fox30 05.01.22

Tom [Cat]
Thank you, she kicks you, and if you jump from above, the tap goes out for a few seconds.

N
Nemesis 05.01.22

Thank you, you guessed it. Now the task is to EXIT the park. Already walked the entire perimeter

G
Grok tang 05.01.22

Nemesis
There is a platform with tram chairs at the exit from the complex. And there are buttons on the remote control.

o
oneang 05.01.22

how to find the keys according to the clues of the sun and the moon?

T
Tom [Cat] 05.01.22

oneang Alternate
between the sun and the moon, first the sun, then the moon, then the sun again.

Markers should not be far from each other, if you walk for a long time, go back to the previous marker and try another mark, or you just missed it.

o
oneang 05.01.22

in 1 ?

N
Nemesis 05.01.22

Where to look for flowers?

G
Grok tang 05.01.22

And here it is even a shame to suggest. What is the name of the complex?

W
Warface ArcheAge 05.01.22

where to go am i confused?

G
Grok tang 05.01.22

Warface ArcheAge
Read the parable? First to the sun, then to the moon (D), and so on all the time in turn.

W

Grok Tang
yes passed WTF ending

G
Gogrum 05.01.22

Warface ArcheAge
Stuck there ... Which way did you go?

W

Gogrum
right

N
Nemesis 05.01.22

I absolutely did not understand anything ... How to bring electricity to TV? In the tips, he says: put the batteries in the box. What are the batteries?