3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nemesis 05.01.22 02:42 am

Passage. We solve riddles together. (Cradle)

After the interactive movie that Tell Tails rolled into, Cradle looks almost like a simulation of life. Game forums are full of messages "how to get through this", so there is a proposal to solve difficult quests here, in one place.

For example, many people ask where to get a mortar?
SpoilerThe mortar is on the sideboard.
They can’t find the box of toys yet, although the description is very well written.
We leave the yurt, go straight, we see a stone with a snag. It has an arrow to the left, we go to the withered tree. On it there is an arrow pointing to the right to a small sandy soil near the stones. The box is there.
How do I connect the processor?
Spoiler There is a removable panel on the girl's head. We put the processor there, and in the chest - two spare parts taken from the machine on the table, which makes a memory transfer.
How to get to the park?
Spoiler Climb the tree on the left. An easy task, after all)
How to get out of the park?
SpoilerSit on a platform with chairs in front of the park and activate the remote control
Where can I find batteries?
Spoiler One in the yurt on the top shelf of the rack to the right of the robot. The second is near the car under the awning. The third is behind the fence behind the eagle's pole.
Where can I find the remote?
SpoilerThe remote control lies on the floor between the phytoprinter and the table with Ida.
53 Comments
Sort by:
l
logloglog 05.01.22

how to zhahnut go shock pancake?

N
Nik-Collector 05.01.22

logloglog You
cling Ida's body to the grate where the bird sits; from time to time, the cable starts sparkling behind from the lightning discharge. You remove the lid on Ida's back, plug the cable into it ..

b
bigalexis 05.01.22

On the mailbox the inscription "Here is the answer to your question" from the dialogue only "- What question?" and that's all :-(
In the parable, Buddha pointed to the stars, I already smelled all the trees around the box.

R
Roman Kantsurov 05.01.22

From the grave alternate light-darkness-light-darkness -... you will get to the marker with the inscription "who am I", then along the arrow to the mail terminal
logloglog this lattice in the amusement park

Z
ZUGRRR 05.01.22

Nik-Collector Thank you kind MAN! I'm terribly blunt)))

U
UmiToko 05.01.22

And where is the solar battery, I can't find it?

I
Igor Gontar 05.01.22

Ikora
near the box in which the batteries need to be put

b
bigalexis 05.01.22

Roman Kantsurov
Thank you, I'll try it in the evening.

b
bigalexis 05.01.22

I'll tell you about my experience of passing flowers. I think this is the most difficult (not to be confused with the most difficult) because patience is not enough when the flower closes at the very last moment. So, waiting for the device to finish working is not at all necessary. If during the analysis the number 99 will often flicker, you can confidently assume that the HQ will be high, you can pick a flower, if you have never seen 99, go to another flower.

U
UmiToko 05.01.22

Where is Ida's resuscitation cable?

r
redbul.ivan 05.01.22

Ikora to the
Left of the epicenter of the explosion (anomalies).

A
Amilmar 05.01.22

For those who have a problem finding sun / moon tags - the fact is that there are false tags that do not lead anywhere. The first mark is near the grave, if you go along both arrows, they both lead to different marks. To walk the path correctly, you should start walking towards the sun mark (starting from the grave) and then alternate all the time. Himself tormented with these false pancakes)

L
Lavanderas 05.01.22

Amilmar
how do you play? they gave you a hint - to read the letter, it was clearly written there that you need to alternate the sun with the moon, starting with the sun