3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Moonstorm 05.01.22 02:42 am

Battlefield 3 on Windows XP (Battlefield 3)

If anyone knows, help me start Battlefield 3 on Windows XP.

This is what it writes when it starts (the entry point to the getcurrentprocessornumber procedure was not found in the kernel32.dll dll).

Is there a way to run the game without switching to Windows 7.
87 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dark said 05.01.22

Uran93 is
strange, but I launched it on xp and including ac 3 launched

iTucky,
well, if you are satisfied with paying for the vises on your computer that are caused by wines 7 and other nasty things, your business. And I can say get ready, soon you will have to pay $ 25 to Microsoft every year for Windows updates, or rather for updating the color interface in the start menu and other nonsense, + there is a separate fee for the Microsoft office, for Direct X, so let's see who will be with 7+ wines run back to xp

U
Uran93 05.01.22

Dark Said is strange, but I launched it on xp and including the ace 3 launched
answer for the words! screenshots and videos in the studio!

T
Teemely 05.01.22

Dark Said
Either you're lying or maybe you just think you have XP.

-
-Iskander- 05.01.22

Dark Said
Well, lie more.

D
DROGBA 05.01.22

Go to the store for the face of Windows 7 or download a pirate and earn yourself a bunch of problems and hemorrhoids.

Come on, not 3.14zdi. The second year is Winda 7 pirate, no bugs, crashes, errors and other nonsense.
I personally do not see any reason to spend 6 mowers, it is not clear what.
And in general, it's not a secret that the developed ones specifically overestimate the requirements for games, so that people take new vidyuhi, operating systems, etc., the prices of which are growing every year. then between litsuha and pirate 0.

1mMax 05.01.22

What kind of players are they? They sit on Windows XP, when there are already 3 newer operating systems ahead, and they whine that something does not start there and that the developers have thrown them. games.
Well, in that spirit, there are requirements for games, if you want to play - follow them, and do not smear newer operating systems.

U
Uran93 05.01.22

1mMax
+1

P
Prais26 05.01.22

What kind of players are they going. They sit on Windows XP, when there are already 3 newer

LOL OSs ahead, "New" does not mean "better."

1mMax 05.01.22

Prais26
Differ only in wrapper and design? Thanks, laughed.
I don't want to impose my opinion, but use the tests in Everest and benchmarks a la 3Dmark, etc., the numbers will tell you more than anyone else (there is no bias and obstinacy, the numbers will not deceive). , read articles on comparative tests, you may understand why install a new operating system.
Actually, the trends in modern games and this topic are direct evidence that it's time to pay tribute to XP and move to a more modern OS, because nowadays the gaming system and Windows XP are incompatible things, no matter what you say there.

I
Infiltrator 05.01.22

It’s not only XP, but also the requirements. Not everyone will play such a game as Battle 3 with 7.

1mMax 05.01.22

Without A Name A
topic specifically about launching a game on a specific OS.

J
Jackson [x] 05.01.22

when there are already 3 newer OSs ahead - Yes, at least 503!
Do not update computers for years
-Marketing is valid.

1mMax 05.01.22

Jackson [x]
What does marketing have to do with it? I'm talking about an adequate update of iron if necessary, and not about people with eyes for 5 rubles, at the sight of a new piece of iron.

D
DROGBA 05.01.22

1mMax
Personally, I'm not one of those people who run headlong after fashionable and modern. I bet 7 just because of the Battle. XP served me faithfully from 2003 to 2012, and I think that as Batla will get tired of putting it back on, because this is the standard of operating systems and it is not more reliable.

m
mister611 05.01.22

DROGBA
XP faithfully served me from 2003 to 2012 - well, you are a strong man, patient)) Why didn't you mention Vista? Not fashionable?
I will put it back, because this is the standard of operating systems and it is not more reliable - I agree only if it was said in 2003. And for today this is just wildness, although if the computer is of the level of ten years ago, then of course XP is driving.
In general, it’s ridiculous to read that. For 8-ku I will not say anything, but to have claims to 7-ka ... this is really very stubborn you have to be. I wish you a glorious return to XP circles, because after BF3 all new games will be sharpened under XP, after reading your post))

L
Life is shit 05.01.22

DROGBA
+1000 I kept this picture for myself, I will show it to all sorts of stubborn suckers.
And in fact, I could install Windows 8 as a second system, and XP for everything else.
It is a pity that many people exchange jewelry for a fake.
----
mister611
Stupid gon! I have never seen anything worse than 7 in my life, from Pindo Aero to general comfort and program compatibility.
7 is a purulent miscarriage !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A
ALCOCODEN 05.01.22

XP, although simple but very convenient, the twelve is still so, but the eight is already a pure show-off.

U
Uran93 05.01.22

Life is shit
The fact that XP is a good OS, I do not deny, but not all my life to sit on it!
At first, I also did not want to switch from XP to Win7, I thought I would install it, look at it and install XP again, but after a week of using Win7 it somehow got boring and I didn’t switch back to XP, and I don’t regret it.

I have never seen anything worse than 7 in my life, from Pindo Aero to general comfort and program compatibility.
7 is a purulent miscarriage !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You probably wanted to say this about Windows Vista? There is horror! And in Win7, the interface is pleasant and everything is fine with the compatibility of programs (because all programs are riveted for it and for Win8 now)

PS: Why, if not a secret, do you need a video card with DX11 support on XP?

D
DROGBA 05.01.22

mister611
And for today it is just wildness, although if the computer is at the level of ten years ago, then of course XP drives.

Well, why wildness? Because XP came out much earlier than the seven? In fact, it does not have any travel advantages. the seven supposedly grafon is much cooler, etc. - for shkolota they came up with.
Again, it mostly boils down to "fashionable - not fashionable" ...

m
mister611 05.01.22

Life is shit
C your conf and sit on 32 bit XP - that's for sure GON! Straight mazahism or some super-obstinacy. 7 is much more stable (especially x64) and more functional than the old woman XP, and it gives a lot of beauty: both in games and in general (this was not for the schoolchildren, as DROGBA thinks, is it really not noticeable yourself? And about the compatibility of programs ... This is when it was ??? For a long time already, all the programs for a new axis are being written, and old stuff, which is not friends with the 7th, is also time to rest. Everything has its time. You Life is shit (somehow the address sounds strange, but I don’t know your name ) a unique person ... 32 bit XP against the background of first-class hardware. Change the OS to Win7 (or 8) x64, update the software, smile ... and maybe then change your nickname))