3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Terran52rus 15.11.19 10:56 pm

Why such bad graphics in the game?! (Just Cause 4)

I even do not understand why with the game on the ps 4? Graphics like 2012. What is this?
67 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marvelosi 15.11.19

Terran52rus

Screenshots are not?

T
Terran52rus 15.11.19

Marvelosi then strip off

M
Marvelosi 15.11.19

Terran52rus

I know a couple of people that a new God of War seems like a graphene of 2006, you are sure that there are graphics bad? About water know, the developers themselves said correct ( Although they are just about the subsidence FPS in the third part of the said game)...

Not much I do not understand why to take the game in early December? When closer to Christmas there will be discounts, I am sure that this game will be 40-45% sold.

T
Terran52rus 15.11.19

Marvelosi Entirely sure. and about the graphics in God of war I'm not one of those) screens throw tomorrow

M
Marvelosi 15.11.19

Terran52rus

Understand we will wait, just don't, is not really a VIDOS no ordinary Sonya=( What is wrong here=(

T
Terran52rus 15.11.19

Marvelosi sorry Yes(((

D
DEDGAMER 15.11.19

All clear then take until I will wait for discount or hacking.

T
Terran52rus 15.11.19

IN NO CASE DO NOT TAKE RIGHT NOW!

D
DEDGAMER 15.11.19

Marvelosi
The passage is on PS4 pro on Youtube and you can see that the graphics are so-so.

T
Terran52rus 15.11.19

see here type such, only a little worse

K
Kyznec1994 15.11.19

Played an hour, but minusanul immediately caught my eye, it was a lot of soap, very much.
P. S 1070 pulls 1440 on ultra, 45-60 fps, graphics settings a little, looks like a port from consoles.

E
Enforker 15.11.19

Now the problem with the graphics on all platforms(bhagavane lighting, blur, shadows, a soap cutscene and a lot more). Will fix in next patch

M
MyJokeR 15.11.19

I agree, but live well, if near objects yet somehow, the cutscene is not particularly and objects in the distance such a

G
GetJet 15.11.19

Here without RTX rays have nothing to do)

h
hichkok42 15.11.19

XS for me with the graphics all the rules, except that the water is not very and there were likely glitches with reflections. Everything else was OK.

p
pit80 15.11.19

Feels like JC2's graphics :D:D. WITH JC3 that feeling somehow fiction.

v
vstorspb 15.11.19

Went to the subject to read what people write. Because developers (avalansh) simultaneously sawing Rage 2, and this game, which I highly expect. Expected. Because optimism is gone, after all your comments.

E
Enforker 15.11.19

vstorspb
This part was done by another Studio, which is located in new York. A Rage 2 is the main Studio in Sweden

S
Sirey Hramovnik 15.11.19

It was a complete ass, put everything on ultra, and the feeling as if for the first ancharted playing with clumsy animation and graphics.

Texture quality - the difference between minimum and ultra not at all. Smoothing is not present, everywhere the ladder.
Everywhere soap, no range on the horizon of palm trees in the net!)
For the background of the cutscenes in General are silent. Of course I every played, and the chart is not particularly find fault, but to release a game with such a picture of mid-2005 is a disgrace.

Well, very much schedule eye pressure. It is outdated so for 10 years, previously reviled Horsewoman 3rd for outdated picture, but here even more so.

Disappointed of course.

S
Steve Taller 15.11.19

Sirey Templar wrote:
It is outdated so for 10 years, previously reviled Horsewoman 3rd for outdated picture, but here even more so.
as for me the rider 3 on the chart for cartoon style looks great, the game itself is bullshit, but the dialogue is normal and all the soap you can see, I don't see any soap, the normal game here on YouTube for жк4 watch videos like the dialogue is too normal, no worse than the 3rd part