3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Terran52rus 15.11.19 10:56 pm

Why such bad graphics in the game?! (Just Cause 4)

I even do not understand why with the game on the ps 4? Graphics like 2012. What is this?
67 Comments
Sort by:
t
tynnikov1978 15.11.19

Normal optimization in Full Hd-Win10,i7 3770,12 gb,1050ti on medium-high 42-52фпс,no departures(played 2 hours)

2BLaraSex 15.11.19

Do not put full screen, put without frames. Somehow, when put full screen, the picture is soap.

A
Alex Ptxlo 15.11.19

in General hit people..bad graphics)))) In the 3rd part of the schedule may not be worse but definitely not better..dynamic lighting and shading on the head above the 4th part! And most importantly part 3 on my bucket phenomon and gth 1050 was unplayable piece of RAM and 4 part quietly holds 30 fps p IRI high graphics settings and a resolution of 900 PI..and in General the atmosphere and napolnjaemosti the world into 4 parts at times better than 3(for karyne least judging by the YouTube 3 parts) and the range of drawing? she just unrealistic and do not podskazyvaet fps...I always considered myself a grafodrocher always say that the graphics in games are important to PTS who did not say no! Here graphics is very, very good at this optimization..bugs estt Yes..but while I met with 5 hours of the game only one bug and it was originally..the hair Rico at some point the noise and it is almost unnoticeable..so people really saralee year of vary and red grandfathers.

D
DarkDestr 15.11.19

Personally expected count in 3 parts)was surprised that a little better in part 3 of the schedule has become without Lago and subsidence fps.The big wide world.until satisfied.

i
insex 15.11.19

EnFoRKeR
It's like BioWare with ME Andromeda, given the development of the wrong people and now they got what they got))

i
insex 15.11.19

Now included for the interest of Just Cause 2 since he is on the computer I have is still gathering dust)) to see how it looks like water, so the water looks better than in the JC4, this fiasco guys!

h
hichkok42 15.11.19

Alex Ptxlo
Here I completely agree! Physics has to be dug! Why cars explode from the shots in the door, why tanks don't ricochet shells with tangential spillage why machine-gun fire do not crumble the rotor, etc. etc. I Want the realism of battle 1, but better behind enemy lines 2 - a great game, though a completely different genre.

i
insex 15.11.19

hichkok42
And here's the dig, now Rico can push even the bus was just going at him, such a disgrace even in 3 parts was, now cars are like paper))

h
hichkok42 15.11.19

insex
Not well control on auto (where it was already written ?) became better, the rest is the same. The situation with the bus, think finished. Annoying me now that an enemy plane flying fuck jumps constantly throws at the approach, and your just not come out (can't press those buttons) to eject, and to drive it from the top.

2BLaraSex 15.11.19

iMelnikoff92
I know that full screen is better, just the game has problems with it, need to wait for a patch. Compare the picture quality with a full screen window without borders.

i
iMelnikoff92 15.11.19

2BLaraSex
Chet did not notice a difference, so pathetic that so..) it seems to Me that some of the graphics settings do not change just might jamb the configs..what a XS, but the textures are clearly low-resolution and tessellation of water just do not work, the surface is completely flat..and should be a full body wave

T
Terran52rus 15.11.19

iMelnikoff92 school in the developers, not the configurations.

s
salopic 15.11.19

I have a fast car ride, road markings right before your eyes drawn. So at all?

l
legusor 15.11.19

at maximum Gravano the game looks like I again started the first part. The impression is that the game settings just don't apply, even though the configs are saved the changes.

n
nvidia311988 15.11.19

Yes, there is such a thing, still silent tsuki and do nothing, even though the incentive for her to razladilis about it. For those who waited, and especially bought...... it is a Scam what that)))) Well, actually in this game, 80 percent of the dialogue because of what it can play, all these special effects are worthless with this level of detail, etc. They are there to shit with boiling water needs and quickly release a fix...

G
GenoX 15.11.19

But somehow really failed this time, especially the water. Some screenshots for the assessment, all maximum settings.
Jungle:

Spoiler

The cutscene just a quiet horror:

Spoiler

Well, the same suffering water:

Spoiler

The water in Just Cause 2:

Spoiler

G
GrYnT101 15.11.19

graphics a real problem playing on the PC and everything on high in full HD what are ladder flickers all the characters ostautsya silhouettes in motion and it is independent on the blur or not
p.s this part is played much more vigorously in the past I was unable to master and 2 hours to this part than I recalled 2 on first impressions

g
gennaz 15.11.19

Compared, the graphics are worse than in the second part.
Spoiler

s
slava19933 15.11.19

s
slava19933 15.11.19

how to solve