3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tamogich 06.01.22 10:31 pm

Is The Crew a clear contender for Need For Speed? (The Crew)

The new game from Ubisoft, The Crew looks absolutely gorgeous. Huge world, gorgeous graphics, tuning cars, chases with the police - everything you need for a good race. Do you think The Crew is a clear rival to Need For Speed?
My opinion is yes, it is. I also think that the game is much better than the last 3 games in the Need For Speed ​​series. Since the NFS series has clearly lost confidence in itself. Even if you combine The Run, Most Wanted 2012 and the new Rivals, then all These 3 games instead of taken will not be able to compete with The Crew. Unless Need For Speed: Underground 3, whose fate is decided to this day, can do that. What is your opinion?
25 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavel rally 06.01.22

The Crew is not a rival, it is much better than Need For Speeda

D
Daemon 5647 06.01.22

The crew is a game with an open, large world, a wide selection of cars, and NFS is another "pass-through" game. Many people are tired of NFS, and the crew-game is on a whole new level. Ubisoft's games are much better than EA's.

-
-SlashuuR- 06.01.22

All recent games from Yubisoft were excellent (FarCray 3 is a masterpiece), and NSF from EA has lost a lot in recent years, especially in 2012. The conclusions are obvious.

[
[GaMeR_007] 06.01.22

fucking NSF is not a rival of THE CREW, they don't even lie nearby, no one will remember the new part of NSF in 2-3 weeks from the moment of release, an unfinished prodigy who does not deserve to be bought a lick, since EA does not want to do the rules, then money from me will not receive, I hope they will not have any sales at all so that EArasts go broke

U
UNBLOCKED VipMoxley 06.01.22

I'm really looking forward to Underground 3, but no less, and in some places more looking forward to The Crew. I am very attracted to racing of this genre, and indeed, everyone is already so tired of NFS that I want to see something new. In general, the coming year will be the so-called year of racing , because, in addition to The Crew, Next Car Game is also coming out, this is such a Flatout 2 on a new engine, which I personally am madly awaiting. It is also quite possible that Underground 3 will be released, although I doubt it very much. I agree that The Crew is better than Need For Speed, because the NFS series has clearly lost confidence in itself, and for a long time. Well, the guys at Ubisoft know what modern gamers need.

j
jose 1725 06.01.22

Considering that I played in NFS RIVALS, I will say that EA rolled the streak to nothing! Rivals only lasted 20 minutes and then I realized that it was in the old wrapper! They just crossed HP2010 and MW2.

THE CREW is no nfs rival, he is the killer of the nfs series!

CREW lDone 4 years, during these 4 years Ubisoft brought the game to mind! It remains only to wait for the release!

EA does ok only the battle that I don't like!

Beta test, you ask, why do you need it! Ubisoft will polish it to perfection!

j
jose 1725 06.01.22

As mentioned above, Ubisovt knows the approach to modern gamers! No, they don't know! But they know what gamers want and do it wisely! Unlike EA.

g
gamer games 06.01.22

The Crew is a really cool game EA's nfs games are out of date no one argues with that judge for yourself in NFS: freedom mode, some races with and without the police, world limitation, bad physics of models. The Crew: free mode, arcade, racing with the police and without, tuning, no restrictions, cool physics, damage not like in NFS, broken glass and scratched body, replacement of parts for a passenger car-SUV, a first-person view, like a cool gps or a map in short, look at the trailer. After this release of The crew NFS release from EA nonentity

D
DeadPool9595 06.01.22

If The Crew was visually at the level of some Need for Speed: The Run, it could be forgiven a lot and just ride around the beautiful and diverse America. But instead of this - dull boring races, all the kilometers of the road to the next point you literally pray to come as quickly as possible. Even the challenges scattered along the way do not help - such as how long can you travel without slowing down, slalom among traffic and other ideas borrowed from Driver: San Fancisco. There is no pleasure in exploring the world. By the way, there is also the task "capture the tower". And they are insanely annoying. You need to find a plate in the alley by the squeak of the radar. There is only one entrance to the driveway, and the car does not know how to get under way without slipping - as a result, hell. Moreover, in the world it is still necessary to look for parts of a secret hot rod according to the same principle - it is unrealistically annoying. Especially,

D
DeadPool9595 06.01.22

Your brother was killed, the corrupt FBI agents set you up, the good FBI agents let you go to jail the corrupt ones, but for some reason this can only be done by defeating all the members of the 510 gang that have captured all of America. The gang members name themselves by the number of cylinders and you need to get to the oldest one - V8. In general, it resembles something :).

o
oldfag 06.01.22

NFS is a turd. The game mechanically is much closer to the holy TDU.
Well, and "plots" in games to look for a thankless job. Now finished FC4 - Homeric coke, I will report to you.

i
insel 06.01.22

NFS ??? what is it?
: D

S
Simon friendly 06.01.22

No, we can say that The Crew and NFS are different genres.
Firstly, The Crew is an online game.
Secondly: NFS has a lineup of games, rather than the only one of its kind The Crew.
Third: Nothing Beats NFS: 3

T
TheTeemoLife 06.01.22

Nfs has exhausted itself. Then no.

R
Richards 06.01.22

There is one excuse for the fact that the car from the third person wags its ass like hell, this is the fact that they are developed and they say play with a view from the steering wheel, it’s easier to drive, but then why should you style the styling if you can’t admire and drive like that, but otherwise a cut above NSF series, but the third-person view is still for NSF for now. There is either a camera differently or xs, but the car does not wobble like hell, in the same rivals.

o
oldfag 06.01.22

chase with the police
for shkolota. We got garbage in real life, so also in the game. Ugh.

L
Lord_Roger 06.01.22

Nfs rivals is not a competitor to The crew, from the last impression as from Carbon or Most wanted (2005).

S
Sasha Kondratov 06.01.22

nfs and next to this game is not worth it!

S
Sasha Kondratov 06.01.22

I have a feeling that they took a razor from nfs mw and something similar to the plot on mw 2005 is a little bit. Also get to v8, defeat the razor and get v8 instead of bmw as it was in mw 2005)))).

p
plutikov55 06.01.22

one is the publisher of the game, the current feeling that they spend everything on drink, or give it to Obama, there are only 3 servers in the game, what kind of nonsense?