3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tamogich 06.01.22 10:31 pm

Is The Crew a clear contender for Need For Speed? (The Crew)

The new game from Ubisoft, The Crew looks absolutely gorgeous. Huge world, gorgeous graphics, tuning cars, chases with the police - everything you need for a good race. Do you think The Crew is a clear rival to Need For Speed?
My opinion is yes, it is. I also think that the game is much better than the last 3 games in the Need For Speed ​​series. Since the NFS series has clearly lost confidence in itself. Even if you combine The Run, Most Wanted 2012 and the new Rivals, then all These 3 games instead of taken will not be able to compete with The Crew. Unless Need For Speed: Underground 3, whose fate is decided to this day, can do that. What is your opinion?
25 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sasha Kondratov 06.01.22

plutikov55
they are right now setting up the server while 3 who knows may add more. They will not be able to optimize a bunch of servers!

j
joker.2 06.01.22

Ubisoft is certainly great, but the optimization of their games is almost always lame, Unity is not a distant example of this, before that WD, and FarCry 4 60 stable nifiga does not produce constantly dancing frames. And so they have their own handwriting in games, just like EA has its own. NFS is a classic (the last games are not very good, before the carbon fiber there were no competitors, but now, for the sake of network functions (of course, to rake up money), they ruined the entire series).

s
skynet32rus 06.01.22

no, not a rival

V
Vitaly Shelpakov 06.01.22

the crew i think is a parody of nfs and yes maybe nfs will be reborn if undenground 3

I
I am Batman 06.01.22

And not only NFSke.