3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
realhero1980 06.01.22 10:31 pm

Space Marine 2 or something new ??? (Warhammer 40.000: Space Marine)

How would you like to see the next game in the Warhammer 40,000 universe !? (excluding Dawn of War III and Millenium Online) A sequel to Space Marine or something completely new !?

For example, I really want to see an action game about an inquisitor (about Eiserhorn, for example), where the mechanics will be similar to Punisher (torture heretics and other paraphernalia), but with a WH scale, of course. Or, for example, a tactical action game in the style of Rainbow Six, only about Tau (I have long dreamed of making a normal game about them, my favorite race after all). Or, at worst, tactical action in the style of Republic Commando, but about Kasr'Kin, in my opinion, it would be cool!
24 Comments
Sort by:
N
NAME 06.01.22

And in my opinion, you will double. I would like to see perhaps the second spaces, but not for ultras. More combos, a normal plot, I don't really bother about graphics, since it plays almost the last role for me.

C
CockroacH21rus 06.01.22

Space Marine but about other orders, templars, fists, mortifactors, scorpions, etc. ... a well-developed company, a large number of sides, deepening into the basics ...

r
realhero1980 06.01.22

In my opinion one of the most interesting races in WH are the Necrons. Almost nothing is known about them (except for basic information). It would be nice to make a game about them too!

S
Sewers 06.01.22

A kind of detective action about the Inquisition, so that first there were investigations, the growth of heretics, etc., but after the discovery of a sect or a traitor in the highest echelons of power, it was possible to eradicate heresy either on its own, or using Kasrkin, Official Assassinorum or Exterminatus.

Well, or a stealth action about the Officio Assassinorum, though there will be a problem with the characters (Vindicare temple snipers, Eversor butchers, Culexus psyker hunters, Callidus saboteurs and spies), except to give out all 4 assassins, and whom the player should send on a mission will decide for himself.

C
CockroacH21rus 06.01.22

RE.cepToR
your violent fantasies, no one will ever do this, such thoughts will bring you to good ... heretic ...))))

r
realhero1980 06.01.22

CockroacH21rus
What was that just that shit !? : D

If you have nothing to say, then it is not at all necessary to carry some kind of nonsense. Here are discussions on the topic "what if", but what you wrote is 100% freshly squeezed vyser and nothing else. :)

G
Gutseen 06.01.22

tactical action in the style of Rainbow Six oo br ... mon. das is Warhammer, only brutal men in armor and a chainsaw sword (shelters for girls)
about Tau such a project has already been released in the Wahi universe, only failed miserably.
there was also the Official Assassinorum, only the project was bent at the development stage, they did not come up with a coherent plot and mechanics.
Space marine is good as it is, you just need to increase the speed in the second part (genocide of the Eldar, add tyranids, battles with the participation of dreadlocks, even more orcs * six times like this * and esessna is more pathos pathos pathos !! 1)

r
realhero1980 06.01.22

Gutseen
In the firebox of the mariners, they are fed up! : D

G
Gutseen 06.01.22

RE.cepToR. then we need mariners in the armor of the terminator with 2 heavy bolters in their hands and 100050000 eldaro-orko-tyranido pidobyers!

D
DamnedComrad 06.01.22

I want a couple of CM addons with new campaigns and weapon-equipment. One of these campaigns would be nice to do about the Tyranids.

S
Spaceman-RF 06.01.22

Gutseen
Probably it will be a bummer for you, but the terminator armor does not allow the use of heavy bolters, and in general many weapons are available to the paratrooper in power armor.

On this topic. I would also like to see the game ala "Inquisitor Eisenhorn"

H
Hydra Dominatus 06.01.22

I would like to play as Chaos and enslave the star system. But I think this will not happen.
Therefore, if you really look at things, then CM2 would be fine for me. Unless I would give Titus companions from other legions. Let's say the Wolf and the Raven Guard. And let them argue about tactics.
And the enemies? Let the Dark Eldars and Necrons be. Well, Chaos, of course. As always at the end.

S
Spaceman-RF 06.01.22

They have already officially said that CM2 will not be ...

A
Alice_Tremere 06.01.22

Let them make a jester for the guard with the Commissioner in the title role.

-
-Iskander- 06.01.22

How to break off the continuation will not be.

T
The salt 06.01.22

I would like to make a game like Mass effect, only with battles in space (What was missing in ME)
Or I would like something on the topic of necrons, my favorite race, probably because it is powerful and almost free.

V
V. Kruger 06.01.22

After the appearance of "rumors" about new necrov, I wanted a trading simulator. Of course, with the Necrons in the lead role. We will conquer the markets of the galaxy!

D
Dariaruna 06.01.22

Y-yes ... It's a pity that "there will be no kinetic", but I wanted to continue ... They fooled us ... I'm just wondering what the Inquisition will do to Titus.

_
____XD____ 06.01.22

I would like to see EKSHAN from the first person, where you play for the Kasr'kin, and it is desirable that there is a rare race, otherwise in all parts of the varha there are cosmas, chaos, ig, orcs, well, the Eldars, and there are still doh * uischa rass.

A
Asur2000 06.01.22

The graphics are fine. I want new enemies, preferably Tyranids and Necrons. It would not hurt to play as Chaos, Orcs and Eldar.