3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
realhero1980 06.01.22 10:31 pm

Space Marine 2 or something new ??? (Warhammer 40.000: Space Marine)

How would you like to see the next game in the Warhammer 40,000 universe !? (excluding Dawn of War III and Millenium Online) A sequel to Space Marine or something completely new !?

For example, I really want to see an action game about an inquisitor (about Eiserhorn, for example), where the mechanics will be similar to Punisher (torture heretics and other paraphernalia), but with a WH scale, of course. Or, for example, a tactical action game in the style of Rainbow Six, only about Tau (I have long dreamed of making a normal game about them, my favorite race after all). Or, at worst, tactical action in the style of Republic Commando, but about Kasr'Kin, in my opinion, it would be cool!
24 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alvares89 06.01.22

I would like to make the whole game like Dark Crusade or Soulstorm but only play in third person like Space Marine !! It would be possible to fly a glider, be like a dreadnought)) Oh, I love this game)

B
Bloodthirster 06.01.22

It would NOT hurt to play for the Black Legion Space Marine, Berserker Khorne (That will be meat)
and FOR the Lord of the Night ...

D
DagonDevilHunter 06.01.22

If biovars do not spoil everything to hell and take into account 1 spacemarine, then there will be a continuation. It is logical that the gentlemen will be tortured by the inquisitors, they will be tortured by the influence of the warp in order to understand how he withstood the touch. Accordingly, the influence of Chaos will go off scale and we should be given the choice of the God of Chaos (remember the Heresy of Horus, when he was wallowing from the wound of Anathem) and allow us to cut out at least a couple of hundred inquisitors, the very sucker who burned the years, a couple of thousand other chaosites, in order to prove loyalty to the Dark Gods , and actually allow to cut out that very part of the imperial army, which was in 1 unit, and in particular that girl (I don't remember the names already ...) from IS, who sympathized with the Messrs. In the enemies, the Imperium is definitely (yeah, I always wanted to open the dreadnought), the Eldar and the 3rd race can be at least some. Best of all the Necrons (it will be very pathetic if the final battle is with C'Tan: D).

But biovars won't. They just don't understand the Warhammer vibe. And there will be no good close combat, and a Warhammer without toprs and dismembered is not a Warhammer.

If biovars made games about Warhammer, then remind plz.

B
BioGen 06.01.22

I want about the Blood Ravens and that more races would participate in mochilov and the opportunity to choose a side, I would also like to see the Warp and 4 Gods of Chaos alone.