3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Slayerz85 06.01.22 10:31 pm

First pers. (Diablo 2)

Good afternoon! Please tell me which first character will be the most profitable, and is it possible to quickly level it up without outside help. Thank you.
65 Comments
Sort by:
c
codw 06.01.22

close

T
Torum. 06.01.22

Slayerz85
What is the profit for you? Maybe there won't be blitz at all.

0b256 06.01.22

http://www.playground.ru/wiki/diablo_2/guide/all/novichkam_itat_gayd_dlya_novichkov_v_diablo2/

Depending on taste.

S
Slayerz85 06.01.22

Torum.
profit ONLY pvm. I love to farm) That is, to play roulette) Something like: "what will fall out of the wound this time?" I want to find out from experts who is easier to dress "from scratch" so that later it would be easier to farm and, if necessary, wear subsequent enchantments.
Something like this)

H
Heart carver 06.01.22

Blizzka and Hammer, dragging each other without any problems, tormenting Andi, Mefa (Blizz) and Di (Hamm) in turn with a quest drop on all difficulty levels. Somewhere in the nightmar area, you can also pull up the BO-barba

S
Slayerz85 06.01.22

Heart Carver
Thanks for the advice, what does a questodrop mean?

S
Slayerz85 06.01.22

and how is it FASTEST to swing in a solo? right now I'm already playing 19lvl, still in 1 city pp 8

p
passed 06.01.22

what does questodrop mean?
Roughly speaking, a drop without trash like scrolls and gold. You create a game with a spell, which is credited with the murder of an act-boss, you kill those who do not.

FASTEST to swing solo?
With your hands, if you don’t want to ask for the enchant, and paralyze to hell. After 24, things will go smoothly.

S
Slayerz85 06.01.22

passed,
that is, simply, as a standard passage with the completion of quests, until the required level is obtained?

p
passed 06.01.22

Slayerz85
Yes. The main thing is to hit 25 and even swing in hell, if you can, however, they will be allowed to go to the Khbr anyway not earlier than 60, but to Nmbr 40 (you, as I understand it, start in Lod).

S
Slayerz85 06.01.22

passed
thanks for the info! and the fact that the mules themselves fly out after a while is the norm? or how can this be avoided?

p
passed 06.01.22

Slayerz85
This is the norm. xD You can avoid leveling up to 60+ (?) level .. I've never done something like that on purpose, at first there were enough mules, and then new full-fledged enchantments. On hell-low level (8 window) will fly out in 15 seconds (just don't ask me, why the heck it's done: D)

S
Slayerz85 06.01.22

passed
=)
and what general advice can you give, what would be easier in the first couples?)

p
passed 06.01.22

Slayerz85
In short, the hell mef will give everything (that is needed for a tolerable game). I also recommend swinging enchant-sorka and bo-barba. It will simplify life (especially on xc) and save time. =)

S
Slayerz85 06.01.22

has passed
and it is worth downloading them when approximately? when I swing the base, or at any time at will?

p
passed 06.01.22

Slayerz85
I would be puzzled by this by the end of nm. In general, when you feel the need .. or obstruction. =)

S
Slayerz85 06.01.22

passed
Well, at the expense of necessity .... I just don't understand yet why these Persians are needed in principle) so I will use your advice, by the end of nm)

p
passed 06.01.22

Why are these Persians needed in principle
? Bo: xn can never be too much. Well, the ench is useful in everyday life (swing faster or buff the attackers).

T
Torum. 06.01.22

And here the quest drops have arrived.
To farm like God, you need info and light forty (well, that's for the future). And so kodv said everything.

S
Slayerz85 06.01.22

Torum.
how long does it take to get from 35 to 60 without a taxi?)