3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Slayerz85 06.01.22 10:31 pm

First pers. (Diablo 2)

Good afternoon! Please tell me which first character will be the most profitable, and is it possible to quickly level it up without outside help. Thank you.
65 Comments
Sort by:
p
passed 06.01.22

Slayerz85 Who cares
if this is the first charm? On the software in open, for (conditionally) a couple of hours you will get 40 on normal and 60 on nm (br, of course) + time to walk. Solo from scratch is a little longer.

O
Obsessed 06.01.22

Slayerz85, the swing speed strongly depends on the conditions - with a group / which group / in one snout, etc.
just swing the first pala-hummer and that's it.

S
Slayerz85 06.01.22

Obsessed
today got a taxi ride to the NMBR, rocked the blizzard to 53lvl, but I can't play solo, they often kill, there is no money even for flasks, sadness ... but what will a hummer give me?

p
passed 06.01.22

Slayerz85
Do they kill p8 or whatever? =) What are the litter and merk wearing?

There is no more money even for flasks
Is it so bad that trash_on_gold does not fall? XD

what will a hummer give me?
Nothing special at first. Already on a normal / nightmare, a close one is able to pump herself. But on hell, the permeability will increase.

By the way, it's time to think about ench with bo. ;)

S
Slayerz85 06.01.22

passed
yeah, Everything is so bad, all the charms are dressed in utter trash, since the first Persian has no money) it's time to think about it, yes, right now I ran into nmbr and party upnul cutting lvl 3)

S
Slayerz85 06.01.22

I mean to 79lvl) And the gear is still quite krap), that is, a situation has arisen that the nmbr does not bring any exp, and I still can’t farm Hell) What would you advise? my situation, you can already try to farm some kind of gear, do you need to dress?)

S
Sanchez ramirez 06.01.22

Fly to Andi and Mefa. Along the way, look for the Crystal Sword for 4 sockets, collect the Spirit runword (Tal Thul Ort Amn) in it.

p
passed 06.01.22

Obsessed
flags
passed, ??? : D

O_o! ; D

Slayerz85
no longer brings exp, and I still can't
farm Hell Mefa you can, I'm sure. Put on the mf - and go! Well, 63 fcr, 42 fhr would be nice to dial so as not to get stuck often when teleports. How to beat mefa across the river, I hope, no need to explain?

S
Slayerz85 06.01.22

minovalonu
hope, no need to explain? it is necessary: ​​DD
yyy) I saw how it is done, but I did not try it myself) by the
way, I tried to kill Ani) still dies) not quickly, but confidently =)

O
Obsessed 06.01.22

Slayerz85, if you swing a blizzard, do this: throw blizzards in front of her and jump point-blank. fiercely, furiously * you cast statics for every 4th time you throw blizzards on your head. PROFIT.
PS * therefore 63, and even more so 105% fcr is very welcome.

S
Slayerz85 06.01.22

Obsessed
so I try to do) but the fact that fcr is not noticeable .. but I have nothing to choose from) while I fly, but what I have) I hope with Ani to at least put on resist clothes) and a hummer that will soon swing)

O
Obsessed 06.01.22

Slayerz85, the main thing to look for is Viper (unique armor). and make Spirit for yourself in a sword (light). already with them can gain 63%.

S
Slayerz85 06.01.22

Obsessed
and knock out the viper from the mefa and andi, as I understand it?) There are simply no runes) there are no avariks to buy) I still have a vague idea of ​​where to get the hlvl runf if the wigs are not driven)

p
passed 06.01.22

Slayerz85
Simple. Farm. Mefa.

S
Slayerz85 06.01.22

passed </ br /> tried, there are immunes.Andy is easier for me

p
passed 06.01.22

Slayerz85
So you don't need to kill immunes. This is MEF-run. =)

S
Slayerz85 06.01.22

Gentlemen, some more questions):
Ench sorc: warmth-20, ench-20, fm-20. And where to distribute the rest of the skills? Well, except for statics, teleport, it's understandable)
Describe the skill build, please, according to the BO barbarian. I don't know at all how to proceed) Thank you.

f
firkax 06.01.22

Slayerz85, do not use the word "build" in relation to the Persians, it is not at all in the subject here and it is only used not by the rules, the players
have a much better word pumping, for example,

regarding ench sorc, if you only want to give her ench, then you can continue do not download,
but soon (or not so much) you will understand that it is not very interesting for her to play this way, and therefore, if you want it to be a self-sufficient combat Persian, pump up to 20 skills telekinesis and energy shield, put the widowmaker bow in your hands and pump agility for it, all other stats are in energies and you will be able to fight very well (but it will take about 95 level, I don't know if you want to pump it)

p
passed 06.01.22

Slayerz85
Firkax is talking about it.
BO, Shout, BC - max. Leap, NatRes, IncSpeed ​​- optional. This is if it's purely a buffer. And the battle barbs are maxed BO (and, if it fits, Shout), and BC are pumped by 1.

PS: BUILD. : D

S
Slayerz85 06.01.22

thank you)
What did not suit you in the word build?), in all games where there is an element of pumping the character's skills skillbuild = SK = pumping.