3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
warp 37 06.01.22 10:42 pm

Multiplayer Beta Impressions (Call of Duty: Black Ops 3)

Well, the multiplayer beta test has started and you can share your impressions.
42 Comments
Sort by:
S
Syndicate 2016 06.01.22

The same spell without changes, the current little things were added, and since there is always a shaking, the very animation of the sight is the same stupid killings and the same shaking of the weapon while running That's all.

f
fisher_999 06.01.22

Csga student
your punctuation and grammatical errors give you a real first grader

V
Vadim Burmistrov 06.01.22

In this beta, with the mouse sensitivity, something is wrong, I set it up, but it still sucks, but so the typical CoD Black Ops 2

S
Syndicate 2016 06.01.22

fisher_999
I advise Lesha to take you for a walk on the street

g
gmanlv 06.01.22

damn the game lags on the gtx 670 at least bet low and high

T
Tracked 06.01.22

Impressions of the multiplayer beta
I think it's time to buy a GTX 980
SpoylerRadi playing soap that looks at all the settings horribly
disappointed better BO2 run once again

F
Flapjack63 06.01.22

And for me, this is another good spell from Treyarch for koldofans. The rest will not like it as much as they did not like the previous parts. I liked the time that I ran in the beta, but this very beta can just push you away from buying the game rather than invite new people. All because of terrible beta optimization and clumsy settings. Well, in the end, we'll see how people react when the full version comes out. As for me, this is how everyone will start praising Treyarch again.

w
warp 37 06.01.22

gmanlv, I have a GTX 670 - ultra at 100% resolution (1366x768). 40-60 FPS, sometimes it drops to 35. Optimization is shit, of course. AW was doing much better.

F
Frank castle 06.01.22

Constant crashes and lags, impressions are excellent !!!

Y
Yamete oshiri ga itai 06.01.22

Frank Castle
and my game did not start at all - a black screen (when the download just starts)

C
CrowBY 06.01.22

The impressions are generally good, but the balance of weapons and spawn need to be heavily tweaked, and Treyarch also did not give access to Paintshop on PC.

F
Frank castle 06.01.22

Finally have legs !!!! in a witch of feet! finally lived!

A
Affekt77 06.01.22

I downloaded the beta, played for 3 hours, pumped up to level 13, in general, until I somehow impressed, there is no such dynamics as in aw in the same or bo 1,2. The graphon will be worse than in aw, the sounds of the weapon are also not very much, they resemble the yy called ghost. Yes, and there is no native language, and it is not known whether it will be. While I made a request for a refund in incentive, and then we will see. The price of the game is inadequate, for this money it is better to pre-order the star wars batlefront deluxe edition, which I think will be much better and more interesting than bo3.

G
Grandshot 06.01.22

Advanced Warfare, which I tried out on Free Weekend, I didn't like it at all. I expected the same from BO3, and did not expect it at all. But I decided to try beta. From the very first minutes of the game, I liked it. I thought that all these "tackles" and "Run on the walls" would radically kill the dynamics. In fact, this allows you to effectively jump the enemy right behind the back. The pace of the game, in my opinion, has decreased. But after BO2 I barely played Cold at all, and all the sensations are now like a novelty to me.
So as long as my verdict on multiplayer is fine. It does not leave the same impressions as the first two MW and BO. The multiplayer is still "empty" inside, like the last AW and G, and pumping is somehow pointless. But still, there is something in it that still maintains interest, albeit not great. I would not buy, but I would gladly play if I got the game (in my dreams) for free.

K
KiberSlayer 06.01.22

Launched the battle, fell asleep, woke up 3 hours later, took it down. The feeling that I was not playing in the code, but smeared with shit.

K
KiberSlayer 06.01.22

And the optimon can only be dirty so on purpose. It's funny, the engine is as old as my music teacher.

p
prowkan 06.01.22

And the optimon can only be dirty so on purpose.
Well Treyarch never differed in straightness of hands. The first part was terribly laggy for everyone (http://forums.playground.ru/call_of_duty_black_ops/tech/optimizatsiya_igry-648896/)
and no one could launch the second (http://forums.playground.ru/call_of_duty_black_ops_2/oshibka_unhandled_exception_caught_reshenie_project)

J
Jihad-Division 06.01.22

I generally have a problem - the game crashes on startup. The computer rebooted, steam too, there is no antivirus, the firewall is disabled, all the necessary software has been updated.
What to do is not clear. Previous CODs are working properly.
PS Comp in profile.

X
Xiahou Dun 06.01.22

An excellent game - in multiplayer closer to BO2, all the chips in the form of running along the walls are smashed against me, who is behind the pebble and camper) Bodies are packed at once. The running speed is very high, but the geometry of the map is very nice - there are no blunt open spaces like in AW and Ghost. Then I'll buy it.

Y
Yamete oshiri ga itai 06.01.22

kleymor Metallist Delete the
video folder in the root of the game (Steam steamapps common Call of Duty Black Ops III Beta). It helped me.