3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
warp 37 06.01.22 10:42 pm

Multiplayer Beta Impressions (Call of Duty: Black Ops 3)

Well, the multiplayer beta test has started and you can share your impressions.
42 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grandshot 06.01.22

KiberSlayer
And the optimon can only be dirty so on purpose. It's funny, the engine is as old as my music teacher.
The legs of the IWEngine engine grow from the IdTech3 Quake engine, 1998.
Therefore, by "human standards" your teacher is young enough)
SpoilerSarcasm)

Xiahou Dun
The running speed is very high, but the geometry of the map is very pleasant - there are no stupid open spaces like in AW and Ghost. Then I'll buy it.

And for me, it's the other way around, such opportunities imply face-up cards. There are a lot of inadequate "invisible walls" when the possibilities are quite possible to jump onto the roof and even higher, but this cannot be done stupidly. Or even worse - for some kind of low fence.
The gameplay here right with might and main implies vertical maps like in Titanfall, and open ones like in Crisis. But none of this is there.

k
kile [Natural Sick] 06.01.22

Grandshot
For 6 years on the peg, you still did not know that you can delete your comments here?

J
Jihad-Division 06.01.22

Yamete oshiri ga itai
Thank you. But it didn't help me (((

X
Xiahou Dun 06.01.22

Grandshot
and where are Cruzis and Titanfail now? In their multiplayer, people ate in a week - stupid meat, bang-bang, too much freedom is not always happiness.

T
Traun 06.01.22

I'm not a fan of COD in terms of online, but nevertheless, starting with MW 2 I have all the parts (I took literally 200 rubles in shops and so I collected all the parts before AW) I
turned the frauds with 1C-interest and got a beta on Sony 4. Immediately noticed that very beautiful graphics. But playing shooters on a console is a perversion.
Yesterday I received a key for a PC beta, but it turned out that it appeared in the library.
So, purely my opinion: another not interesting postrelushka, looks much worse on a computer (i5 4570, gtx 770) than on a dormouse, it seems that I put everything on high and there is 60 fps, but the picture sometimes twitches, ladders are visible, some walls and monitors at levels are loaded with a split second delay, but still noticeable.
COD is not the same for a long time. For whom this price is not clear. We must return them the Modern Warfare series

G
Grandshot 06.01.22

kile [Natural patient is the only one in the whole country]
For 6 years on a peg, you still did not know that you can delete your comments here?
I know, but the poor 1, 5 k tablet, from which I write, does not allow doing this =)
Xiahou Dun
In their multiplayer, the people ate in a week - stupid meat, bang-bang, too much freedom is not always happiness.
What is a Code? This is exactly the same "stupid meat, bang-bang" only narrow closed corridors. In addition, I was referring to MP maps from Krisis 2, and not entire islands from the first. The fact that in Bo3 you cannot jump onto an ordinary roof, and this is nonsense.

Traun Gotta
give them back the Modern Warfare series
We need to give them back the setting of the Second World War. Everyone is already full of "Modern" and "Tinsel of the Future". I really hope that next year activization will still return us to WWII, and I will definitely buy such a code =)

P
Playersaharan 06.01.22

them a series of Modern Warfare
So they rivet Gousto-like fail? Know Wei.

E
Erysipelas 06.01.22

Freezes, lags, minimal settings and again friezes, lags. That's all I wanted to say.

F
Frank castle 06.01.22

We have clearly updated the beta, now I can’t play at all, I used to run around after 10 flights, right now the bobby is dead, well done.

T
Traun 06.01.22

Grandshot
We must return the Modern Warfare series to them.
We must return the WWII setting to them. Everyone is already full of "Modern" and "Tinsel of the Future". I really hope that next year activization will still return us to WWII, and I will definitely buy such a code =)
Golden words. Of course the best episode is the 2nd World Series. If DICE had done in the likeness of the Battle of World War II, it would be super.

Playersaharan
Ghost is still not modern, but the future

L
Leon96983 06.01.22

Guys I know not in the subject, but all the same help pliiz downloaded in incentive (I have Bo2) downloaded, I start everything and the enterr simply does not press, ESC is pressed, but the enterr is not what to do ????? help pliiz

P
Playersaharan 06.01.22

Traun
Not so distant, the gameplay is almost 1-on-1 like in CF, so you can't expect good quality from future Codes in the modern setting, because the developers are stupidly exhausted.

H
Horse567 06.01.22

it's called Call of Duty Black Ops 3: Titanfall.

A
Artorius 06.01.22

Very strong lags! The network code is not optimized! Battles are reminiscent of Rust

A
Affekt77 06.01.22

Beta just came out, and pid..ov with PPC cheats already how many. In general, this is the first cod that I will not buy.

H
Horse567 06.01.22

there is no sound in the game, how to turn it on?

T
TT44 06.01.22

I'm not a fan of CODE multiplayer, I respect this series more for the company, but I ran for half an hour. Everything works stably, nothing lags. In general, it is quite cheerful and fun to play.
Since I won't buy it anyway, I will most likely bet 8/10.

k
kenny undead 06.01.22

Not really, looks like a mixture of bo2 and aw

n
nurbak 06.01.22

Just watch yesterday's recording from Stopgeym ...
Kolda died, and as you know, the bodies of some after death empty their stomachs rectally, also confirmation of this is the sound at the end of the match
PS, Really what kind of fart sound at the end of the match? Question for those who played

T
Twixer 06.01.22

Hello everyone. I started the game, everything is ok in the menu, on the maps there is a delay in the reaction of the mouse during the review. Has anyone encountered such a problem? Core i5 2500k 3.3 Gh, 8Gb RAM. GeForce GTX 560 Ti.