3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Inkognito21blr 06.01.22 10:42 pm

Aliluyah! The final solution to friezes, jerks and overloads. (Far Cry 4)

where is it? otherwise I can not find it on the console
80 Comments
Sort by:
s
sector1111 06.01.22

right now, let's check the
config in the profile, I
'll put everything ultra)

s
sanchez-08 06.01.22

intrigued

K
Kir Gold 06.01.22

Damn it !!! no friezes and lags, now you can set everything to max.

s
s1ash3r 06.01.22

: D

s
sector1111 06.01.22

yes, there are no friezes
at ultra 1920 x 1080 from anti-aliasing SMAA the game gives from 25 to 35 FPS
suitable

n
nosferatu_2033 06.01.22

Listen, does it spoil the graphics a lot? : D because the friezes really disappeared. But in my opinion, the graphics have diminished. Or far-fetched? AMD FX-8120 + GTX 670. All maximum, smaa anti-aliasing, 1920x1080.

s
s1ash3r 06.01.22

Change the value of AlphaToCoverage = 0

here compare the difference between off and on for x2 (by default, the game spelled out x1)
http://international.download.nvidia.com/geforce-com/international/comparisons/far-cry-4/far -cry-4-alpha-to-coverage-comparison-1-2x-atoc-vs-atoc-off.html
the same fragment with an approximation. if it is critical for you to consider grass in sniper optics, do not turn off%)
http://international.download.nvidia.com/geforce-com/international/comparisons/far-cry-4/far-cry-4-alpha-to-coverage -comparison-1-2x-atoc-vs-atoc-off-enlarged.html
a couple more comparisons
http://international.download.nvidia.com/geforce-com/international/comparisons/far-cry-4/far-cry -4-alpha-to-coverage-comparison-2-2x-atoc-vs-atoc-off.html
http://international.download.nvidia.com/geforce-com/international/comparisons/far-cry-4/far-cry-4-alpha-to-coverage-comparison-3-2x-atoc-vs-atoc- off.html
as you can see - the difference in the picture is zero. if something has changed for you, you probably stumbled and at the same time changed the graphics settings. The setting has no effect on textures, lighting, etc., as you can see from the screenshots.

DisableLoadingMip0 = 1

thanks to the guys from the anti- starforce forum for setting it up!
anyone interested - google what this algorithm does. in short:

"the function is essentially responsible for loading textures. I don't know how to explain it correctly, but in my own words something like this - one texture has several resolutions depending on the distance to it (maximum near, minimum far). With the option enabled (DisableLoadingMip0 =" 0 ") the game generates several textures as it approaches, that is, replacing them smoothly with each other so that the player is not very noticeable. With disabled (DisableLoadingMip0 =" 1 "), the game simply replaces one texture with another, the so-called" pop-in " (those who played RAGE will understand, I think right away), that is, there was a muddy texture, we take a step forward and it suddenly becomes sharper. Well, this is in general outline :). "

in short, it's just a method for loading textures. now the game on performance is almost equal to FC3 as it should be.
Someone on 2 resources does not notice the change in graphics for the worse, these settings simply do not affect the quality. if something has changed for you, you are clearly doing something wrong.

in general about the game settings and their effect on the picture, I warmly recommend that you read and twist the screenshots - everything is visible
http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/guides/far-cry-4-graphics-performance-and-tweaking-guide

n
nosferatu_2033 06.01.22

s1ash3r
Heh, cool) but on the unit there is no such garbage by chance?)
By the way, judging by the test with gamegpu, 7850 overtakes 670, is it true? Playing at your maximum? And how is it going? It's just that I've just changed, 7850 is lying next to it.

C
Constant1ne 06.01.22

DisableLoadingMip0 = 1 just change, the rest is unnecessary.

A
Artyom Ermolov 06.01.22

There are no friezes any -_-

s
s1ash3r 06.01.22

nosferatu_2033
I would like to find a file with engine settings on the unit :)
I do not know I have blur off, fur on, trees on, shading HBAO +, "extended" rays, anti-aliasing disabled (but if I turn on the first on the list + - 5 fps, just I like the sharp picture, the feeling that the foliage is "rustling" in the wind%)
everything else is the maximum, I always play with a whisker.
in the city the drawdown without lag is up to 35 stable 45, maximum 55-60, when flying on a glider 45-60, stable 45-50 +
if you still twist the post effects, trees, fur. you can stabilize 60 with an extremely rare drawdown of up to 45
if 7850 = 660 then 670 is a maximum of + 5-10 fps, as for me - an awl for soap.

Constant1ne
if you need + 10-15 fps extra, you can not change;)

n
nosferatu_2033 06.01.22

s1ash3r
Powerful. There are definitely no advantages to the GTX 670 here) I have it like this, and in principle a similar result. And I also like it better without this anti-aliasing.
PS Over 3 thousand norms) and do not forget that there is also a GTX 660 Ti, which is more powerful, and the 670 is even better.

L
Lion_47 06.01.22

I've done everything! It remains to suck off s1ash3r, where can I find it?

P
Papa joe 06.01.22

Lion_47
he will come himself: D

s
s1ash3r 06.01.22

hey guys, take it easy: D
x2 bonuses, best thanks :)

E
Eli 06.01.22

s1ash3r
Would you like to fix the black screen just fine without these pulling out bypassing the monitor resolution and tamu padobey

s
s1ash3r 06.01.22

Eli
has no solution yet. The yubiki were pushed as always, apparently soon there will be a fix for 2 nuclear scientists

i
insel 06.01.22

GUYS!!! set up the AC unit as well !!! plz I beg)
thanks for the headlights, the friezes got it.
about the AU it was a moment of despair, do not pay too much attention))

B
Bombo 06.01.22

s1ash3r
Thank you kind person !!! How much the brain endured with these friezes, but it turned out to change two tsyfirki and everything fell into place. Everything is smooth and smooth.
The very
One does not suffer from anything there. As already answered above, if you do not consider the grass with a magnifying glass, everything will be ok!

n
nikita2112 06.01.22

Set DisableLoadingMip0 = 1 - it's like setting textures high. Even if you turn textures on ultra, they will remain high.