3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Inkognito21blr 06.01.22 10:42 pm

Aliluyah! The final solution to friezes, jerks and overloads. (Far Cry 4)

where is it? otherwise I can not find it on the console
80 Comments
Sort by:
m
micle11 06.01.22

Andrey, thank you ....

It is possible that those who are engaged in "moderation" of the forum are interested in hiding information on optimizing the game, although the motives for such "moderation" are not clear to me personally ...

R
Ramzes181276 06.01.22

Andrey Chikatilo
micle11
If you saw what was happening on the forum "Black screen at startup" ...
There is such a terrible word "FLOOD" ...

C
Crazy_Doc18 06.01.22

Andrey Chikatilo
Can you tell me where GamerProfile.xml is located on the license?

D
Den Mafonov 06.01.22

yes, I agree, this is not a fix - change the value of DisableLoadingMip from zero to one, and so, an amendment for those who have the game installed on a slow hard ... because of this, I think, freezes arise, although the game on my hardware is the ultras are going well enough. There must be another solution to the problem, or a patch from the developers .., because it's unpleasant to play with textures with a single value of the parameter.

A
Andrey Chikatilo 06.01.22

Den Mafonov
No, hard has nothing to do with it. I put the game on a high-speed SSD, zero changes! Everything is much simpler here, the game is stupidly tailored for the new 9 series video cards (970, 980), but even on these video cards at 60 fps there is no ideal "smoothness of the picture" and 60 fps in some places feels like 30. Developers simply did not strain with optimization.

P
PoheroiD 06.01.22

Hmm .. on my bucket the game runs fine without problems 670gtx i7 4770 16 gb ram. Here are the settings - can anyone help:
in the GamerProfile.xml file AlphaToCoverage
= "0"
UseTrippleBuffering = "1"

In the game itself, Vertical sync is disabled, vertical sync is normal, Everything else is at its maximum.

in nvidia control panel -

S
Shkapcheg 06.01.22

I was simply unrealistically helped by DisableLoadingMip0 = 1, AlphaToCoverage = 0, firstly, the game began to eat less operatives 3.5-4, instead of 7, permanent friezes disappeared from 45-50 fps sharply to 5-15 fps, then the display changed a little there and the detail has suffered, but in general it does not matter, with an even FPS you forget about it after about 5 minutes of the game, the author is very grateful
as written above and more than once fix the last assassin with the same macar, there the same competent settings would not hurt

A

But about the assassin for more details, if anyone knows ... these values ​​will disappear if you register the friezes in the config?
I suspect that this is a feature of the engine, I have a similar garbage in The Crew from Ubisoft ...

M
Markelov Hoff 06.01.22

When I start playing for several minutes, the game starts freezing. Who knows what to do

D
Den Mafonov 06.01.22

Andrey Chikatilo
well, xs then ... I have a msi 980 video card .. only what is described in the topic helped from the friezes. A friend has a game license. top-end hardware, 780 tee card. the same story .. there must be an explanation for this

T
Type Such 06.01.22

Inkognito21blr

K
KKrasavcheGG 06.01.22

The way helped me! I set the schedule to the maximum. The picture has become better.

A

KKrasavcheGG
Where is the thanks? ))))

K
KKrasavcheGG 06.01.22

Andrey Chikatilo
And I have added your post from December 1. :)

M
Markelov Hoff 06.01.22

What is the way?

P
Paul_SH 06.01.22

What's up with this thread? Where did the first posts go ???

A

Someone deleted my first message, where the solution to the problem is written ... Here again:

In My Documents, look for the GamerProfile.xml file
And change the values ​​there to:
DisableLoadingMip0 = 1
AlphaToCoverage to 0

E
EFRMAN 06.01.22

I noticed one peculiarity. In North Kirat, it starts to slow down, even slows down when running into forests, when you sit down in vegetation, or look at trees through an assault scope. in South Kirat there is no such thing, it has from 35 to 60 fps, and in North Kyrat 28-35 fps (

T
ThePlay 06.01.22

Andrey Chikatilo
Tell me please, what do these parameters change ???

d
dugin108 06.01.22

KruzeroNik
> 2Model of laptop "
Clearly. Understandable.