3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[RSK] edneth 06.01.22 10:54 pm

Technical problems with the game (Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30)

I tried to assign all the buttons, it does not work and that's it, I can't even jump over a log (1 mission).
168 Comments
Sort by:
L
Luchak 06.01.22

And you have a Russian version, then I seem to have seen this, but current English = (

6us3k 06.01.22

Russian, but if you want to install a patch, you will have to install English !!

911 06.01.22

Brothers on the problems with the jump, I barely figured it out, but he does not give orders in any English version. HELP: |

6us3k 06.01.22

Say thanks to your pirates!

S
Someone 06.01.22

And there is an official confirmation of the fact that the Durons are not rushing ????????
otkeda such an opinion is not something that I don’t believe it was just that it was observed in Full Spectrom Warrior and in some games and in Star Wars Republic Commando just wondering is it because of the problem?

a
away 06.01.22

In addition to the games you named, such processors do not run
Suffering, True Crime, D-Day, Alexander, Simpsons Hit and Run, Army Men Sarge's War.
I checked it personally.

n
nicholas 06.01.22

You won't be able to give orders right away, but from the third (it seems) level.

d
dieter 06.01.22

Jump can be configured in the ini file. It's just NOT written correctly. Instead of the Jump command (with a capital letter) opposite the required key (space) is written "przh".

STE must be corrected and EVERYTHING. WORKS WITHOUT PROBLEMS! At first I suffered myself until I fixed it!
Good luck!

d
dieter 06.01.22

Jump can be configured in the ini file. It's just NOT written correctly. Instead of the Jump command (with a capital letter) opposite the required key (space) is written "przh". It is necessary to write Jump opposite the desired key (with a capital letter!).

STE must be corrected and EVERYTHING. WORKS WITHOUT PROBLEMS! At first I suffered myself until I fixed it!
Good luck!

p
phantom_ass 06.01.22

It doesn't work for me, he says that he doesn't see my video card, I put a patch, says to stick the CD in, I stick it in, nifiga. I put NOCD, again I don't see the viduhu ,,, WHAT IS !!!!! ?????

P
PlayGround.ru 06.01.22

and where is this ini file to look for? tell me the way

X
X-TYPE 06.01.22

Alexander tried, too, does not go, but Suffering flew, I flew the English version, but I don’t know about the rest.

And how can the future understand whether such igruh will go or not?
Although I will soon acquire Athlon 64
AMD FOREVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

L
Luchak 06.01.22

C: bia System there is a User.ini file

k
killer634 06.01.22

More specifically, does it have a black screen?

a
alex 06.01.22

the same situation .... help !!!

P
PAHAMA 06.01.22

Hi. Recently I bought a pirate BROTHERS IN ARMS. The installation went fine. Well, as soon as you start to complete the mission, the game is thrown out and the computer instantly restarts.

X
X-TYPE 06.01.22

I sat the spiers in the strong hunter3 and threw me out spat on him and decided to install the mod on Anrial 2004 mod name Alien Swap installed chose clicked activate and then the familiar error

UT2004 Build UT2004_Build_ [2004-03-03_02.42]

the CPU: AuthenticAMD PentiumPro-class processor @ 960 with 511MB the RAM MHz
the Video: the NVIDIA the GeForce the FX 5200 (5672)

Iaaicii ii aieoe a AlienSwarmStartup.ut2:? Iaaicii ii iaeoe oaee 'AlienSwarmStartup.ut2'?

Enoi ey?: UGameEngine :: Init

L
Luchak 06.01.22

I changed to Jump, launched itgu, but still does not plow = (((I went to the file again, and he again replaced himself with przh ??? How to make it work ???

D
Dron 06.01.22

C: Documents and Settings Username Application Data Gearbox Software Brothers In Arms MattBaker
User.ini
change "przh" to Jump
Just in case changed the same parameter C: Program Files Game bia System
Everything works , and you do not need to demolish the Russian version, put the English, then put the Russian again;))))

D
Dron 06.01.22

C: Documents and Settings Username Application Data Gearbox Software Brothers In Arms MattBaker
in the User.ini file, change "przh" to Jump
Just in case, changed the same parameter C: Program Files Game bia System