3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[RSK] edneth 06.01.22 10:54 pm

Technical problems with the game (Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30)

I tried to assign all the buttons, it does not work and that's it, I can't even jump over a log (1 mission).
168 Comments
Sort by:
k
killer634 06.01.22

Wait, I'll try to clean the registry through RegOrganaizer.

R
Rrok334 06.01.22

the registry must be cleaned not only in HK LM / Software / etc. and in Roots
PEOPLE DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE PATCH 8.6MB it will not work.

p
phantom_ass 06.01.22

HHWHTOOOOO ,? HOW did it help?
clean the registry, can you list the folders so that I don’t forget anything?
And, where is this damn Roots, here he completely fought off his hands and brains!

P
PlayGround.ru 06.01.22

gentlemen, tell me what to do with the black screen after the splash screen?
about the fact that the card does not fit (and the card is a GeForce 4 MX) - it is not worth arguing with foaming at the mouth, I took the game from a comrade - the seller of discs, so everything works fine for him on a similar card. the system is not weak (well, maybe with the exception of video) - P4 2.8 512 Mb.
Has anyone solved the black screen problem?

R
Rrok334 06.01.22

Phantom "hi..a"
well, you are a hero and a veteran of all shooters with such experience, you might have figured out in "Find" to register Brother in ~ (found in the registry)
I, too, first when the Russian version was not installed, then reinstalled on English the same thing then doperlo that the files in the registry register not only the path but also the version codes so it helps.

R
Rrok334 06.01.22

sound producer you have a
video card ... but it does not support Pixel-Shader (even 1.1, although there seems to be a vertex shader 1.0 unofficially) A video card is needed FX 5XXX
GF4 ti 4200 ATI Radeon 9XXX
on your video you can play games that were before the release 3rd Sillent Hill .;)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

R
Rishat 06.01.22

Help people !!
My sound is cracking in the game, terribly infuriating !!! Can anyone come across this problem, and tell me how to solve it !!! Thanks in advance!!!

p
phantom_ass 06.01.22

I apologize for the stupidity shown by me yes.
I have a RAdeon 9600se.
And the sound Emy10kx so everything should go and go quietly.

p
phantom_ass 06.01.22

killer634 so how? did you go?

b
bug 06.01.22

Help people to patch!
Patch 1.2 installs without problems, and 1.3 gets stuck at 98% and the SetupBiA.ini file.
Tried everything.
Please send me this ini [[email protected]] Thank you in advance.
In principle, it would be possible to put the files of version 1.0 somewhere, which are patched in the System folder and the registry file - these are thoughts after unpacking more than once pirates, manually without setup faster than ever.

p
phantom_ass 06.01.22

bu g. welcome to the society of people who don't play well. What company do you have a disc from?

S
Serg 06.01.22

I have the following problem. At the level where the tank is attached, I give him an order, and he stands still!
what could it be? Maybe a glitch? Tell me plz!

p
phantom_ass 06.01.22

SERG, this is in the topic "passing"

P
PlayGround.ru 06.01.22

2 PRok 335
tavaryshch. learn to read. I know that the card is bad, but believe me, at the station you don't need to edit sound anymore.
Well I wrote, there is information that the game works on similar devices.
although. I see it's useless to ask advice here, the audience is all around, mired in puberty. sensible information - zero.

R
Rrok334 06.01.22

to sound
about the fact that I have not read it more closely I agree.
But the Readme.txt file is also created for reading and must be read in the 1st queue.
About what you heard that your video card will pull. May be. With 3D Analyze.
By the way, I had the same SH3 with it on the same map as yours, although it must be configured correctly.
So good luck ....
PS tell your friend the seller that piz..t's not good.

k
killer634 06.01.22

To Rrock:
It must run on GeForce 2. There is nothing special about it except for pix 1.1, and the gypsum just keeps the pix. 1.1 on some games, despite their official capabilities in pix. 1.0

R
Rrok334 06.01.22

Pixel-shad technology appeared in 2002, hence the 1st cards were
GF3 ti 200, GF3 ti 500 GF4, ti 4100,4400,4600 (not MX and not GF 2 ti), Ati 8500 (now 9100)
these cards supported the test in 3dMArke 4 Nature, pS, Codecreat. Benc. Pro
I agree that 4MX has support not for Pixel Shaders, but for Vertex-Shaders 1.0
(vertex shaders), but do not forget that Pixshad is a technology that fits into a video card, and not some kind of program.

L
LuchNic 06.01.22

Please tell me the video settings and performance in the game really change - they don't change anything for me (it says that the settings will enter after restarting the game, and after restarting nothing happens) And yet - I set the resolution of the ikrvnp, load the level and during loading the resolution again becomes the same. What can the program share?

B
BuMpEr 06.01.22

Fak-perefak! For three days I played normally, and on the third day I got an explorer error that "the application will be closed blah blah blah ..". Windows reinstalled three times, all sorts of patches, and nifiga put nousidyushki. It's a shame, blah ...

P
PARASIT 06.01.22

what is your vidyuha?