3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VITOL-74 06.01.22 11:32 pm

mission bug the most dangerous criminal skellige (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys, good time of the day! Who met the bug of the task the most dangerous criminal Skellige? How can I fix or work around it?
32 Comments
Sort by:
D
Danil01 06.01.22

VITOL-74
From the beginning, describe what kind of bug it is, what it is, and under what circumstances it appears!

k
kamatoss 06.01.22

on the pc, a bug with a hanging wolf has long been fixed, in contrast to consoles.

-
-SERGEY- 06.01.22

Me too. The wolf cannot be killed !. That is, you kill him and he stands and "prays" Though the HP strip is zero.

D
Danil01 06.01.22

kamatoss
Maybe he's not, the wolf-cat is business, but something else!

k
kamatoss 06.01.22

For pc there was a hotfix for this quest.

V
VITOL-74 06.01.22

You talk with a troll, a wolf and a doppler, a wolf comes, starts to run over, the witcher says that he helped some monsters and did not kill everyone, in short, for everyone he is good, except for the wolf. the agreed point and growls, more and more nothing happens. there should be a video on the plot

D
Danil01 06.01.22

-SERGEY-
I had such a problem, I threw a bomb at him and he died immediately, try it!

V
VITOL-74 06.01.22

I play on pc, I have patch 1.07 and all 15 dls downloaded from here.

V
VITOL-74 06.01.22

he dies, but the video does not start, he growls the same way and that's it

V
VITOL-74 06.01.22

and in a cave you have to examine the drawings yourself?

V
VITOL-74 06.01.22

Danil01
in what else?

-
-SERGEY- 06.01.22

Danil01
No, it won't help. I threw bombs, he kind of fell dead, but the scale of his life does not disappear.
Anyway, to hell with him, I passed this quest earlier. It doesn't affect anything.

k
kamatoss 06.01.22

It seems like it was an amateur fix, there was no official one here:
http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/tech/problema_bag_s_kvestom_samyj_opasnyj_prestupnik_na_skellige-872339/

A
Argo R 06.01.22

This is not an amateur fix, but a DLC update from the developers, posted on the incentive.
www.fayloobmennik.net/5348969
from the DLC folder you delete DLC12 and put the downloaded folder.
just make sure that there is not another DLC12 inside the DLC12 folder, otherwise the game will not see it.
inside DLC12 there should only be a content folder

V
VITOL-74 06.01.22

Argo R
thank you very kind person, may everything be fine with you!

V
VITOL-74 06.01.22

Argo R
once again, thank you very much !!! you can see right away, a business man, instead of grinding nonsense into an empty space and building himself into an apupoly smart and important one, he immediately gave what he needed! well done! Thanks again from the bottom of my heart! Once again, thanks to everyone who helped, who whined and smelled, nothing at all)))

P
Permsergo 06.01.22

Argo R
Thank you very much, kind Man!
Fate bring you to big pink boobs, plump asses and thin waists !!!

1948865 06.01.22

Argo R
That's how long this topic has been hanging on the forum)) Honestly, what kind of people .... Put this unfortunate DLS to them here in the "files" section. So they will spam.

-
-SERGEY- 06.01.22

Argo R
what is this link? 100+ MB it is not clear what to download. This is clearly not a fix.

A
Argo R 06.01.22

-SERGEY
is a fully fixed DLC