3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VITOL-74 06.01.22 11:32 pm

mission bug the most dangerous criminal skellige (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys, good time of the day! Who met the bug of the task the most dangerous criminal Skellige? How can I fix or work around it?
32 Comments
Sort by:
-
-SERGEY- 06.01.22

Argo R
Well, OK, I'll try. It's just a creepy file hosting service. I took the risk of turning off the blockers, it didn't swing like that.

A
Argo R 06.01.22

-SERGEY-
I have uploaded the files here too, but while the moderator skips, it will take some time.

1948865 06.01.22

-SERGEY- The
file is checked, I don't know what's wrong with the installer, but the quest works as it should. The maximum you can catch is an uncritical bug with the appearance of the 2nd wolf in the cutscene.

1948865 06.01.22

Argo R
Do not throw links to such resources ... What's with the last torrent, what's with this ... At least you can catch phishing.

-
-SERGEY- 06.01.22

Argo R
Some kind of crap pumps with a speed of 2 kbps. canceled.

A
Argo R 06.01.22

-SERGEY-
Looked - 1 809 KB / s. I don’t know what you have there.

A
Argo R 06.01.22

With the last torrent there was a story that it was its owner who pulled the fix from the steam and posted the corrected DLS on his tracker first.
And I threw this file hosting service as it was the first to appear in my search engine. I checked it both yesterday and today - there were no problems with the speed, the virus was not installed, many people downloaded it and also did not catch any problems.

A
Argo R 06.01.22

I threw this DLC with a fix in the files section. Download here:
http://www.playground.ru/files/vedmak_3_dlc12_skellige_most_wanted_dlc_fix_samyj_opasnyj_prestupnik_na_skellige_s_fiksom_ispravlyayushchim_bag_v_igre_na_versii
instars I don’t know whether it’s fixed or not, but who should try it.

-
-SERGEY- 06.01.22

Argo R
Thanks !!!, downloaded, works ...

O
Old_Nick 06.01.22

Argo R
gog updated the DLC to version 2.0.0.34. If you have a different one (in particular - the 12th was 2.0.0.33 at release) - simply, download and install on a new one

F
Fatrus 06.01.22

Throw off the save before the fight with the wolf, if anyone has one, he sowed his own.

k
kravchenkoroman 06.01.22

dlc does not work on version 1.08