3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rommel_010 06.01.22 11:40 pm

gosu rare item or * acyclassic drop * (Diablo 2)

On July 6, a new season started, we show off the looted gear from the mobs of our favorite game. or ...)) we write with boiling water from the envy of viewing this topic))))
* loooozers * xDDDD
69 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZRDn 06.01.22

bd_sm [TDPG]
The main thing is enough for my needs, as you see I wear with a twitch, right now I get 75 block, 75 all res (except for poison, there are 49 res) 60fhr, 63 fcr, by 90 lvl there will be 1.1k hp and 400 mp, and here to download forty pages under this shield is a loss in hp and mp, even with the state armor of 15 str and 60hp, because in the end, apart from an increase in def by 100-200ed, you will not get anything, and hp and the block will become less ... if the armor weighs like this shield, then str can not be counted from it at all))

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 06.01.22

ZRDn
Def saves a bunch of hp.
Well, yes, if you really have this shield and twitch 75 @ on the hella, then the build is good.

Z
ZRDn 06.01.22

bd_sm [TDPG]
Well, as for the fact that increasing the def by a couple of hundred saves a bunch of hp, I don't even know ... how for me it is better to have 75 block + good hp, which will improve the survival of the magpie both with physical attacks and with magical chtol ... (fire, cold, light) but def protects only in close contact, but again with such an increase in def we lose the block, so it turns out that this decision is dubious. Also, def does not protect against fire, light, cold dmg in any way, but hp does a good job with this ...

O
Obsessed 06.01.22

ZRDn, I would not beat the shield either. :-) I agree for hp, but sometimes thoughts under Seis' fanny (and you under AD) turn out to be very close very suddenly. ;-)

but so - everything is as always: the most frequent ale attacks under LR, so cuts are our everything. and on exceptional rarcs the cuts are usually crab. and it turns out that it is more difficult to get a state def without losing in other stats than usual.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 06.01.22

ZRDn
I'm talking about perf bo. There are not a couple of hundred.

Z
ZRDn 06.01.22

Obsessed
but sometimes thoughts under the fan of Seis (and you are under AD) turn out to be close very suddenly,
well, I think that 75 block + 500def and 1.1k hp (if by some miracle you ended up on hcs without bo) solve this situation better than 64 block 700 def and ~ 900hp))

Z
ZRDn 06.01.22

bd_sm [TDPG]
I don't think even a difference of 500 defa will make any special weather ...

O
Obsessed 06.01.22

ZRDn, in an amicable way, with 64% of the block there should be more hp, tk. you are not in Twitch, but in rare with 50-60 hp. ;-)
and the def, probably, will not grow by 200 units from the max Shout .. but that's me already xs. :-)

Z
ZRDn 06.01.22

Obsessed,
I mean with this shield on 107 str)
Well, yes, 200 is ~ without shout, and with it the difference will be about 500 units. but again, this difference will be barely noticeable between let's say 1.5k and 2k ...))

O
Obsessed 06.01.22

ZRDn, and, like from armor + (~ 60) hp, buffed bo, and because of the shield - pumped power, which resulted in - (xs) hp, which can be buffed by bo? : D and do you think xs> 60? : D damn it, well then you need to count))
no, well, I'm shorter than anything for a bone / tower based shield with 30/20 and a rare belly. :-)

Z
ZRDn 06.01.22

Obsessed
yes, why count, 60hp - 30 stats, but here you can even see by eye that when pumping up to 107 pages, in any case, they will all go there, and even more, and a twitch, in addition to 10 pages, gives 10 dex, well, in general itself you understand what's next ...))
As for me, it makes sense to put a rare armor only when you don't need to pump a lot of pages under the shield, and it turns out sacrificing ~ 10-15% of the block, we get more hp and def. Not a bad trade at all ...

O
Obsessed 06.01.22

ZRDn, this is all because your shield is speck and you had to catch with -30% req! ; D
and Twitch, as the d2 fathers say, generally "saves 200 stats"! : D true, in loda ..: D

seriously, instead of str on the item, there could always be another useful affix. and litter is much better to have + hp on the entire bij + belt, and str is simple, desirable. not in the first place. only here xs, to whom I am writing this. : D

Z
ZRDn 06.01.22

Obsessed
generally "200 stats saves"! : D
One extra zero)
In short, it turns out that the meaning is that there is a rare belly only when it justifies itself and the typed number of hp will be higher than with a twitch, and if not, then a twitch will be preferable ...) Well, if, of course, cuts with it are recruited))

O
Obsessed 06.01.22

ZRDn, no, well, in the same place they also save 25% of the dex block. :-) And so - yes, the Cat then missed zero.
with a belly and a shield it is often so that there is stupid bone, mask and breast and the question for str does not even arise. :-)

Z
ZRDn 06.01.22

Obsessed
with a belly and a shield is often so that there is stupid bone, mask and breast and the question for str does not even arise. :-)
Well, I'm kind of talking about that, if it turns out to find it all, then hp will be higher than with a tweet, but it's difficult, especially at the beginning of the season)

Z
ZRDn 06.01.22

By the way, this is the kind of half-strength I have))

And again, I had no luck with the blank, and the cuts would be better ...

O
Obsessed 06.01.22

ZRDn, yes, with an ambush belt PPC .. minus a number of bottles - it's sour. : Since
you need to ask the madarator to rename the topic to half-strong! : D

Z
ZRDn 06.01.22

Obsessed
you need to ask the madarator to rename the theme to semi-strong!
yes ... there is enough half-strength here)

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 06.01.22

If you do def, then do it systematically. Five hundred there, five hundred here, and now you have a charm tanking seizs like a real hummor.

T
Torum. 06.01.22

Decided to become a Mosonomi classic picture themes?