3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rommel_010 06.01.22 11:40 pm

gosu rare item or * acyclassic drop * (Diablo 2)

On July 6, a new season started, we show off the looted gear from the mobs of our favorite game. or ...)) we write with boiling water from the envy of viewing this topic))))
* loooozers * xDDDD
69 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 06.01.22

bd_sm [TDPG], you can still tank with a bourbarian, limes help you a lot with a lack of def! ;-P

Q
QLinkee 06.01.22

>> tanking seizov like a real hummor,
but if you wear a hummoor for a def?)

O
Obsessed 06.01.22

QLinkee, yes, it’s worth the hammor, it’s just, very rarely such things fall. although the people are running. over there, already 93 on the way. however, in the top galley barons. ; D but they don't waste time on recognition ...

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 06.01.22

QLinkee
Hamer on def is good.

a
anvill.avd 06.01.22

norms?

O
Obsessed 06.01.22

anvill.avd, everything is wonderful, except for one - 1 pal. :'WITH

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 06.01.22

Obsessed
Why baffle under hs?

O
Obsessed 06.01.22

bd_sm [TDPG], but it's just by the way (more precisely, 20% icob). but "1 pal" nullifies everything. :WITH

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 06.01.22

Obsessed
And why on the cell under the xs ikb?

N
NSKuber 06.01.22

bd_sm [TDPG]
This shield has 38 native block, and if you don't add extra skills to HS, then the block will be about 65, and if for some reason it is 70, so it comes in handy.
With make-up / bone, of course a block max and so.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 06.01.22

NSKuber
And what are you downloading not superfluous? Praer?

N
NSKuber 06.01.22

bd_sm [TDPG]
Redemption. I threw in ten, and the fulllock works no worse. On xk it is the most. Yes, and there is little sense in HS, redemption increases survival rate more than those small amounts of def.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 06.01.22

NSKuber
Everyone jerks off as he wants of course, but I either have redemption healing norms, or I have no corpses. At the same time, fulks are indispensable. And xc is still a def.

N
NSKuber 06.01.22

bd_sm [TDPG]
When there is 50-60 hp from a corpse, and the bank is> 3.5k for BP, you yourself can calculate how many corpses you need to heal half. And fullers also do not appear in rows out of thin air. Everyone's business, of course, but when there is either no def, or with Shout, skills in HS change little.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 06.01.22

NSKuber
I don’t remember how much I have there from the corpse, but level 7 skill normally pulls. And I don't use it instead of fulka. Fulka has a task to save from rip, a skill has a task to quickly replenish HP. Confusion is fraught. Especially at the hk. IMHO, because do not care. Personally, for me, the author's item would be a park and with 2 sk.

O
Obsessed 06.01.22

And what are you pumping is not superfluous? Praer?
bd_sm [TDPG], double for redemption. but I also swing hs for 4-5, for the sake of the rakast time. :-)

redemption heals norms
in the same place, the trench is still growing.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 06.01.22

Obsessed
Radium as an auxiliary source of the tenacious never failed. As an escape from rip, I have not used it and will not recommend it to anyone, even if Otmaxen. At least it is not instantaneous.

O
Obsessed 06.01.22

bd_sm [TDPG], not of course! he is very cool for dolboasters who dywit GABA © to drink fullos, and I am one of those. :-) so 7 points is my minimum! I press conc / redemp / conc, something like close bliz / tp. :-) Often in the process of getting hit.

a
anvill.avd 06.01.22

double for redemption. but I also swing hs to 4-5, for the sake of the
Obsessed hs rakast time 130 sec hangs on one unit (+ 2pal amul + 2pal palka) about this time, on average, Hcs is cleaned.

a
anvill.avd 06.01.22

ps What's the fastest way to fill a chest with fulks?