3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AndiM 06.01.22 11:50 pm

Pink tractor :)))) (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

I'm driving a TGX with the Russian tricolor for Sebe and then BAM, it turned pink ... Why? Version 1.19.2.1 Downloaded a torrent, did not activate it online ... There are mods
60 Comments
Sort by:
M
Matroskin 06.01.22

I remember this before on pirates, but on new versions like this I have not seen

M
MrSmiT58 06.01.22

AndiM
I had such a thing. In mods, it's a matter of conflict

S
SlavikSD 06.01.22

AndiM, I had this on a repack from Mechanics. Put another one and everything returned to normal.

v
vovangt4 06.01.22

AndiM
Buy the game and the pink trucks will disappear forever http://store.steampowered.com/app/227300/

K
Karen and Elite 06.01.22

AndiM I hear
this for the first time. I used to drive a pirate myself and never had such a pink truck, but there is no such truck at all, everything works stably. I bought the game two months ago, now I forgot about the torrent. Since the game itself is updated. Wait for discounts and buy, for example, I bought for 79 rubles. but the truth is without the addition. then I bought the east. Here I am saving up for scandi;)

G
GALALEKS SCHULZ 06.01.22

Karen Grigoryan
I had a pirate

A
Andrey L1 06.01.22

the Russian tricolor suddenly bam and turned pink ... hmm ... nothing but a hidden message of nostardamus)))

v
vovangt4 06.01.22

Karen Grigoryan
I bought the game on version 1.7 precisely because all the trucks were painted pink from time to time! Then I also read that pink trucks are a "surprise" for pirates from developers, then I downloaded a repack from the mechanics and stopped repainting, but by that time I decided not to suffer, but to buy the game and bought it for 166 with DLC Goig East

K
Karen and Elite 06.01.22

vovangt4
It is clear, and I downloaded repacks from the khatab, so you bought it cheaply, and I only bought the game for 79 rubles, then I bought east. for bonuses 5000/50 rubles, and through the phone 200 rubles, but with vat it turned out 233 rubles + 50 rubles from bonuses , but when I bought it, the version was 1 4.then it was updated to the latest version 1 19 2 1.that soon I’ll buy a scandi. I heard that the bus addition will be coming soon. if so, I will definitely buy it too

v
vovangt4 06.01.22

Karen Grigoryan
So the discount was 66 percent and I bought a Gold Bandle which included the game and DLC to the east. And during big discounts, the game along with the DLC could be bought for 100 rubles

K
Karen and Elite 06.01.22

vovangt4
it is clear, maybe there will be a discount on Scandi for the new year. I would have made the price of the game 1000 rubles per game in place of the developers, but with all the additions, they will earn much more, count how many people will buy the game? and maybe they will save to the new game engine;))))))))))

K
Karen and Elite 06.01.22

GALALEKS SCHULZ is
strange. I've never had this on a pirate;)))))

G
GALALEKS SCHULZ 06.01.22

Karen Grigoryan
this is due to conflicts in mods, in my opinion because of "skins" for trucks

K
Karen and Elite 06.01.22

GALALEKS SCHULZ
well, this is more likely, since the tobj file to the dds file may be incorrectly written and this is the result of a pink skin

G
GALALEKS SCHULZ 06.01.22

Karen Grigoryan
you are right as always! )

A
Aleksandro_86 06.01.22

GALALEKS SCHULZ
Anything is possible, I have two versions are 1.18 not a licensed version and 1.19 litsuha. I rode a pirate myself from 1.13, until I won the litsuha, now I have it + 5 add-ons, we are saving up bonuses little by little for add-ons. But I didn't have such glitches on pirates that a pink truck.

G
GALALEKS SCHULZ 06.01.22

Aleksandro_86
pirates are also different, agree?

K
Karen and Elite 06.01.22

Aleksandro_86
here and I did not have this Sashko on pirates with versions 1 8 2 5-1 16x

A
Aleksandro_86 06.01.22

Karen Grigoryan
Most likely the checkmate is correct, this tobzh file is buggy, because it was not updated and rewritten through the tobzh edit program.

K
Karen and Elite 06.01.22

GALALEKS SCHULZ
Well, at least a pirate is a pirate, but litsuha is better for anyone!