3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AndiM 06.01.22 11:50 pm

Pink tractor :)))) (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

I'm driving a TGX with the Russian tricolor for Sebe and then BAM, it turned pink ... Why? Version 1.19.2.1 Downloaded a torrent, did not activate it online ... There are mods
60 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksandro_86 06.01.22

Karen Grigoryan
Coloring pages not to anyone, but to the East and Scadinavia, yes! Although I have them)))

G
GALALEKS SCHULZ 06.01.22

Karen Grigoryan
ha! pinned yes !? , you know bro, personally, this "litsuha" is somehow not necessary to me, I just want to be pinned on the grid with you, and with Vovka! and that's it!

A
Aleksandro_86 06.01.22

Lydia CH
Do you drive on the main map?

A
Aleksandro_86 06.01.22

GALALEKS SCHULZ
So where is ets2, there is multiplayer, skate there on the grid)))

K
Karen and Elite 06.01.22

Lydia Ch
had to create a prog (TS2 Studio) any skin, then delete all the files in the folders from it and insert the extracted skin files from the pirate there. Here and all the mod is ready and connected in the profile, it will be like a mod and not as an add-on and on any versions will go, well, not counting the old ones where there is no metallic;)

K
Karen and Elite 06.01.22

Lydia Ch I
advise cards Mario 10 2 and VE Morozov 6 2. adapted for the new version;) do not regret

K
Karen and Elite 06.01.22

GALALEKS SCHULZ
yes;))))

G
GALALEKS SCHULZ 06.01.22

Karen Grigoryan
;)

v
vovangt4 06.01.22

Karen Grigoryan
Metallic give free at World of Truck

K
Karen and Elite 06.01.22

vovangt4
So there is a second version of the metallic;)

A
AndiM 06.01.22

I have a repack from the mechanics, today I've been rolling for a week, before that there were all the rules .. I also heard that the pink tractor is a surprise for the pirates, I thought from the very beginning, but I decided to turn here, who can tell you what ... Thank you, guys who responded)

d
danilkamaster 06.01.22

I used to download repacks from everyone in a row and in general there were no problems either with the mods or with the game.

L
Lydia Ch 06.01.22

Aleksandro_86
Well, yes.

L
Lydia Ch 06.01.22

Karen Grigoryan
They were already. The computer almost died.

L
Lydia Ch 06.01.22

AndiM
I also had pink tracks on the pirate, so the loads were also disappearing. Spat and bought it.

K
Karen and Elite 06.01.22

Lydia H
Well, it means your computer. an upgrade is urgently needed;)

A
Aleksandro_86 06.01.22

Lydia Ch
I advise you to put Mario)))

L
Lydia Ch 06.01.22

I know Karen Grigoryan , but it all came down to finances.

L
Lydia Ch 06.01.22

Aleksandro_86
a whole gig? thanks to her.

A
Aleksandro_86 06.01.22

Lydia CH
For that there will be all of Europe with Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Spain, Portugal, All the Balkans in the flesh to Greece, and the northern part of Africa. Master master!