3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkyLoader 06.01.22 11:50 pm

Interesting bugs (Metro 2033)

I propose to share interesting bugs in this thread.
Well, here's my bug:

It happened when a demon threw me from the Ostankino tower, but I didn't die and ended up there.
84 Comments
Sort by:
C
CYBERMAX007 06.01.22

For the whole game I have not found a single bug, is it possible to shield this with a bug?
PS: There were only minor glitches.

A
Alert 06.01.22

I often had bugs with dead Persians getting stuck in the walls.))

M
Merge 06.01.22

"Wow, just like in Stalker" :)
pix.PlayGround.ru
Script unkillable monster
pix.PlayGround.ru

S
Swamt 06.01.22

To my surprise, for the entire time of the game, I did not find a single bug, although I played pirate.

S
SkyLoader 06.01.22

There is still an unkillable kikimora, when you are still walking with Bourbon.

P
Piranesi 06.01.22

For me, the only bug in the game was Miller's paranoia :)
pix.PlayGround.ru
In the tower chapter, we stop at the house, Miller shoots off mutants, but I'm collecting cartridges. The mutants have long since ended and Miller continued to shoot, maybe it was buggy, or maybe he fired for every fireman, but he did not stop even after the second passage of the mission)

R
Raksh 06.01.22

there was a case in the "Depot", the mutant beat the air, zero attention was paid to me and was immortal ... now I will throw off the video

t
tuskan-- 06.01.22

I stood with my back in the corner and the kikimors managed to attack me from BACK.
By the way, this is the most effective way to destroy them - you sit and stuff them with a knife. Better yet, poke with a throwing knife.
And then a child weighing a ton of 2 is probably no way to aim :)

J
Jason Voorhees 06.01.22

Piranesi
It was similar, only 10 meters earlier it stopped.

A
Apophysis 06.01.22

Merge
04/28/10 04:54 PM Unkillable script monster

You just have to do what you should! And do not go for the location!))) I had such a parsley in the dead city!))) (Part 1).
So I got up at the door to the street at the very exit from the metro, and let me think back to look ... I turned around and began to aim at the sides, and what do you think? On the second floor there is a "Miracle" and does not blow in the mustache !!!))) At first I was dumbfounded as much! Well, out of ignorance, I put a clip in him, the second ... But that was not it !!! I had to go up the stairs to the second floor, and then how crazy it was to burst after this creature to remove it from the window!))) There, two more people ran into the passage with him, but I could not put these from the window! I did three on the first attempt!))))

A
Apophysis 06.01.22

You just don’t have to hurry up the events, these creatures will run when they are supposed to, which means they can only be cut down after this moment!

L
LandGoblin 06.01.22

I don’t know if this is a bug, but taking a lighter, I lit up the road for her, but they didn’t notice me, I passed from behind, but I still didn’t notice

c
callmegod 06.01.22

A bug that has plagued some users (most likely because of the pirates)
When you go on the trolley, and she flips okontsove or falls (forgot). One of the monsters kept holding on to her and shook the air with blows and was not killed.

D
DukeOfChaos 06.01.22

2 callmegod Everyone

already knows this bug.
And it happens both for the happy owners of a licensed game, and for pirated versions.
It is treated either by transferring Steam to offline (for a license) and / or by deleting the autosave and completing the mission again (for everyone) + at the very moment of the collapse of Artyom's railcar, do not press Ctrl.

But it does not always work.
Approximately 1-2% of users still have to do dances with tambourines:
set the minimum screen resolution and quality settings in the game, remove the autosave and go through the "Depot" mission again.
And nothing at all helps about 0.5% of the "lucky".
They have to download saves.

p
parDgus 06.01.22

I had such a garbage: for a joke I took an AK with a pistol, changed it to a regular one, then I wanted to take it back and it fell under the floor. This Kalash was empty and there were 90 rounds

l
lokkie 06.01.22

90 rounds - this bug is a bug, all bugs are bug D :)))

c
callmegod 06.01.22

Well .... texture failure is a bug. Personally, I have not had a single bug in the whole game, except of course the already mentioned "Minecart and the monster".

R
Raksh 06.01.22

This bug is already known to everyone.
And it happens both for the happy owners of a licensed game, and for pirated versions.
It is treated either by transferring Steam to offline (for a license) and / or by deleting the autosave and completing the mission again (for everyone) + at the very moment of the collapse of Artyom's railcar, do not press Ctrl.

But it does not always work.
Approximately 1-2% of users still have to do dances with tambourines:
set the minimum screen resolution and quality settings in the game, remove the autosave and go through the "Depot" mission again.
And nothing at all helps about 0.5% of the "lucky".
They have to download saves.

AND? I have the same bug, and I ran the game fine, I just didn't pay attention

D
DukeOfChaos 06.01.22

2 Raksh

Thanks for quoting me: 0)

R
Raksh 06.01.22

Explain what is so dangerous about this bug?