3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shoomer 06.01.22 11:51 pm

Forum questions and suggestions

Hello, dear members of the forum and members of the forum!)
From today, I am the moderator of the Mobile forum and sincerely hope that this event will not mark the end of this forum :)

So, this topic is intended for your suggestions on the forum - applications for creating and highlighting the necessary topics, deleting flooding, as well as intimidation of fludofanatics, if any.
60 Comments
Sort by:
M
Moc1k 06.01.22

do a fuck about jim and other mobiles

T
THE PROPER MENT 06.01.22

I have a question, dear moderator, what are your plans to increase the popularity of the forum, after all, there is no one who is not a secret that sho shas this handicap is far from popular and it is not popular, and answers to Mona's questions wait a few days for atoms and do not get it at all ??????? ???????

S
Shoomer 06.01.22

2 The Padla
will be :) Now I'm collecting material.

2 Prodigal cop The
plans are the most awesome - first, we clean the forum a little from topics with shouts of "help" that have not deserved anyone's attention for more than six months (ie 0 posts) .. The result is easier navigation through the forum.
The second is a detailed acquaintance with the archive of topics and answers, in order to keep abreast of all events and in which case - a quick response-link.
The third is the search and preparation of the FAQ, in which everyone can take an active part.
Fourth - the fulfillment of the current requests of members of the forum.
Fifth - the search for the latest information about mobile phones, innovations in this area, and so on.

I am sure that soon the activity of the Mobile will increase several times, and you, Prodigal Cop, will be pleased to come here.
And since we will all be working on the forum together, it is possible without undue politeness ..

T
THE PROPER MENT 06.01.22

I will hope everything will be exactly like this !!!!!!!!!!
If sho nada shomer, contact me how I can help !!!!!!!!!

D
Demon1c 06.01.22

Well, here ... And now you are a modernization))) Congratulations)
Maybe I will take part in the preparation of the FAQ ... And so on .. as much as I can ..

But in general, I am a fludofanatic)))

S
Shoomer 06.01.22

Demonik, thank you very much for your help in processing the FAQ :)
The_Padla, the theme has been created and will be constantly updated and refined!
Prodigal cop, ATP)

D
Demon1c 06.01.22

Yes, in general, and not at all)))

R
Russian Goblin 06.01.22

Make a lot of free games, and the paid ones fuck you.

S
Shoomer 06.01.22

Russian Goblin, what are you talking about?)

R
Russian Goblin 06.01.22

I want free cell phone games!

S
Shoomer 06.01.22

So ..) What have I to do with it?)

R
Russian Goblin 06.01.22

This is crap full direct links would be like on files for example

R
Red Up 06.01.22

do you have links to all the games in the world? do you think what you write? on sites in links and so everything is clear, if you are too lazy to click a couple of times to go to the game section on the site, sorry ...
well, people went, they are lazy for themselves (((((

R
Russian Goblin 06.01.22

If you are stupid then games are paid.

S
Shoomer 06.01.22

So, we don't use a flame, ok?
The games are really paid.
When they make a free upload, upload whatever you want to PG.
In the meantime - that is, that is. Found a game - use it ..)

F
Favos 06.01.22

Close the topic: PlayGround.ru> Forums> Mobile> People help !!!

S
Shoomer 06.01.22

ok

S
Shoomer 06.01.22

So, let me summarize some results ..
In three months we have filled a thousand posts .. Hundreds of users have found, with your help, answers to their questions on mobile .. Forum attendance has tripled, and the frequency of posts has doubled compared to mid-annual .. Thank you all for your support in the development of the forum!))
Special thanks to DJ MOSTHAZARD, JeRRaldiNo and Red Up. Keep it up guys =) !!

F
Frank_Farmer 06.01.22

Sumer, but besides you, who moderates this forum? And then I missed a couple of my posts in the topics ... They, IMHO, were not a flood ... Did you delete? Or someone else?

S
Shoomer 06.01.22

Remind me what those topics were. I don't remember deleting your posts. In any case, the Chief Moderator keeps a "log" of all actions of all moderators. Ask him.