3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shoomer 06.01.22 11:51 pm

Forum questions and suggestions

Hello, dear members of the forum and members of the forum!)
From today, I am the moderator of the Mobile forum and sincerely hope that this event will not mark the end of this forum :)

So, this topic is intended for your suggestions on the forum - applications for creating and highlighting the necessary topics, deleting flooding, as well as intimidation of fludofanatics, if any.
60 Comments
Sort by:
F
Frank_Farmer 06.01.22

Well, for example, in this thread http://forums.playground.ru/mobile/157135/ I wrote that I dropped my phone from a motorcycle ... And where is this post?

ZY And in principle, of course, I don't care ... Well, I deleted it and deleted it ... It happens ...

S
Shoomer 06.01.22

All this is strange, very strange ... o_0
I don’t toil with such garbage. The forum needs posts ... all the more so - on the topic))
In any case .. even if I did it, it was absolutely by accident .. But the trees !!!)) I don’t remember that))) Okay. Again, you can ask Paver to see if I deleted or not. And when.

F
Frank_Farmer 06.01.22

Sumer,

come on, forget it ... PS And buy yourself nootropil ...

S
Shoomer 06.01.22

Okay, they scored.
Shl. Try haitrim. Should help)
ZY2: just kidding. Do not get mad)

K
Kirill elevator 06.01.22

I am writing you a proposal you would not want to create a post everything for the advanced and everything for the beginners! the beginners would have something to learn and the advanced could share something! I think people would be shaded from other sites! Respectfully Kirill

K
Kirill elevator 06.01.22

And yet the topic of iron and the insides of mobile phones would not hurt!

S
Shoomer 06.01.22

Cyril, I suggest you describe your idea in more detail .. develop an idea, so to speak, in detail .. What does "post for beginners" and for "advanced" ones mean? Where should I post this post? Explain please.

>>> and still would not hurt the theme of iron and internals of mobile phones!

Yes, there is no such topic yet. But it is not needed either, since such issues are discussed in the specialized topics "Nokia", "Samsung" and so on.

S
Shoomer 06.01.22

Write about malfunctions and minor repairs in the appropriate topic .. That is, in Siemens.

N
Northell 06.01.22

Hmm, attach the topic about communicators and smarts to the top, like sony ericsson, nokia ... Or she can leave)))

S
Shoomer 06.01.22

-NortheLL-, reasonable suggestion. Made:)

N
Northell 06.01.22

Gee - how did the topics about se end up in the nokia sub-forum?)))

S
Shoomer 06.01.22

Lol)) Now I'll throw it)

D
DeNy ZiGel 06.01.22

Forum flourishes little by little, Sumerian keep up the good work!

B
Balalaika 06.01.22

Why are they creating separate themes for mobile novelties?
There is a special topic for this.
You have to do something about this!

S
Shoomer 06.01.22

There is! Finally, I have a normal internet connection. In the coming days I will put the forum and sub-forums in perfect order :)

2 Balalaika

Everything will be done)

L
LIAKOCTP 06.01.22

Moderators are asked to go through the forums (not only on mobile phones) and post topics like "help", "share new products", etc. that have been closed for a long time, but have not been demolished by the creators.
It is not painfully difficult to do this, but it will significantly clear the forums from all trash.

X
X-Zibit 06.01.22

Create a forum for iPhones.

L
Liliya_Nerevarina 06.01.22

I want to make sections of the forum related to other brands of mobile phones, as done for Nokia and Sini Erickson. For them, sections of this forum thread have been made, but not for other brands.

E
Egor_Pskov 06.01.22

For Samsung, Motorola and iPhone, in principle, it would be nice to create subforums. It will be necessary to consult.

X
X-Zibit 06.01.22

create a forum for iPhone / iPod, and then some kind of discrimination