3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
prodigy007 06.01.22 11:51 pm

Impressions of the full version of the game (Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD)

we write
28 Comments
Sort by:
C
CrazySax 06.01.22

Bleat does not start

p
prodigy007 06.01.22

crack itself koperny and good in the folder with the image

C
CrazySax 06.01.22

prodigy007
Exactly)))) I forgot to look in the image)))

M
Mаmbo 06.01.22

the game is much worse than the original

n
night-hawk 06.01.22

hmm game on the unreal engine, I think somehow you can rivet your cards with a free editor)

S
SH. 06.01.22

it seemed to work out fine, but
you can't sharpen the controls for yourself ...

C
CrazySax 06.01.22

SH.
You can return to the classic control. The one on the numpad.

Open this file:
... steamapps common Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD THHDGame Config DefaultInput.ini

Change these lines:
.Bindings = (Name = "Period", Command = "PAD_RUp__Press | onrelease PAD_RUp__Release")
.Bindings = (Name = "Comma", Command = "PAD_RLeft__Press | onrelease PAD_RLeft__Release")
.Bindings = (Name = "Slash", Command = "PAD_RRight__Press | onrelease PAD_RRight__Release")
.Bindings = (Name = "SpaceBar", Command = "PAD_RDown | onrelease PAD_RDown__Release ")

To these:
.Bindings = (Name =" NumpadEight ", Command =" PAD_RUp__Press | onrelease PAD_RUp__Release ")
.Bindings = (Name = "NumpadFour", Command = "PAD_RLeft__Press | onrelease PAD_RLeft__Release")
.Bindings = (Name = "NumpadSix", Command = "PAD_RRight__Press | onrelease PAD_RRight__Release")
.Bindings = (Name = "NumpadTwo "PAD_RDown__Press | onrelease PAD_RDown__Release")

K
Kostyan K2stalker 06.01.22

Permission not to change or what?
PS It's boring somehow, it's better to go to Underground 2 to play

C
Chestnut 06.01.22

How to make the gamepad buttons show and not alts and shifts ((??

f
faveone 06.01.22

so, then the question is: how to make the controls in the game the same. as in THWU2 or THWAW, that is, ollies for 2, hornbeams for 6, grinds for 8, and flips for 4 on the digital numpad.

T
TrAnE43 06.01.22

Guys, the "Do you want to start over" window constantly pops up. Has anyone encountered such a problem?

T
Traun 06.01.22

Change control only as described by VLAD8886? And how to change the resolution, otherwise they are long?

Y
YanicZ 06.01.22

TrAnE43
I had the same thing I need to knock out the PUNTO SWITCHER

x
x34haker 06.01.22

how to play the game on a screen with a 4n3 format, the atoms are all stretched out and I can’t change the resolution.

a
alexlc007 06.01.22

Oh, how many IMPRESSIONS from the game))!

_
_ak47_ 06.01.22

alexlc007 as he noticed)
well, so the game is good, because I haven't played tony hawk on ps for a long time (never played tony on ps only on sony 1)

C
Chestnut 06.01.22

It hurts badly, don't even start on the keyboard - it's a disastrous thing ..., onli padz!

T
Traun 06.01.22

VLAD8886
Is it possible to change the resolution as well, or was it 4: 3?

b
bodibilder 06.01.22

Traun
Change the screen resolution:
follow the path
Program Files (x86) Tony Hawks Pro Skater HDsteamappscommon Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HDEngineConfig, open the BaseEngine.ini file, look for the [SystemSettings] line, change it to the resolution your monitor holds
ResX = 1024
ResY = 768

C
Chestnut 06.01.22

Clarify: When filling out a SPEED strip - how do you do these special tricks? I don’t understand something ...