3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
prodigy007 06.01.22 11:51 pm

Impressions of the full version of the game (Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD)

we write
28 Comments
Sort by:
h
hawk123 06.01.22

Guys how to save the game? It has a kind of autosave, but I went through all the tasks at all levels with one player, and went in the next day and many tasks were not completed, what can I do?

S
Stinger_Max 06.01.22

hawk123
you can cheat what opens in the menu. when you turn on the cheat, the process is not saved

A
Ashirogi_Muto 06.01.22

I will be brief. G * VNO IT. The game itself is norms, and the port of CALL. You break your fingers on the keyboard, and the gamepad refuses to work. Well, how he refuses to work, but all the buttons are his mother's keyboard !!! As a result, the game is on port 8 on 3, in the end 5.

C
CrazySax 06.01.22

Guys, who knows where the save is from the game? I want to start a new game, but I can't find where to delete the saves.

C
CrazySax 06.01.22

Chestnut
In the store, you need to buy new techniques for the received career money, and in the same place SPECIAL techniques. It just shows what buttons you need to press!

K
KoNtEr315 06.01.22

Of course the game is awesome, but for some players it will be difficult to play the keyboard, but I want to say that you don't have to be a pianist to be able to play the keyboard.

S
Schizos 06.01.22

how to open a gym at school, tell me? I opened it on PS One like that, I don't remember already, but here I can't

N
Noobhaker 06.01.22

Chestnut
buy a gamepad. I play it on a gamepad on a pc