3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Egor_Pskov 07.01.22 12:09 am

Is GTA 2 more difficult than the following parts? (Grand Theft Auto 2)

Now GTA2 has started to take place again, after 3 years, even having forgotten about it on this forum. Compared to the subsequent parts (GTA III, Vice City, San Andreas, GTA IV), GTA2 seemed more complicated to me. I'm not talking about all the assignments. Namely, some tasks: driving cars, cops, shooting.
Did it seem more difficult to you? Or is it easier?
78 Comments
Sort by:
E
Egor_Pskov 07.01.22

Pai Cheng-Tien, I see. You should have said so from the start. And then I think what you mean in three-dimensional!

P
Pai cheng-tien 07.01.22

It's better to navigate in 3D

E
Egor_Pskov 07.01.22

Well it is clear! In 2D, if you don't know the city well, you won't find the place you need.

P
Pai cheng-tien 07.01.22

The three also had no common card.

k
karysh 07.01.22

complex missions are in all gta that's the question which gta would be more appropriate, I'm leaning towards gta 2, and with the cops there it is more difficult and hidden missions are complex and a fire with a flamethrower zaibutsu is almost impassible

E
EROY 07.01.22

No, here for me the most difficult is probably the first part. After her, only in Vice City there were serious problems, even for a month there was a case, I abandoned playing

E
Egor_Pskov 07.01.22

EROY, what problems could you have in Vice City? It seems to me that it is the simplest GTA there is. And the first and second in complexity are approximately the same.

E
EROY 07.01.22

There was a helicopter mission at a construction site. Now I go through it on the move and there is still a lot of time left, but then I fought for about a week. But this is a hat. There was another iconic mission like Dildo Dodo. In those days, there was no such thing, at least for me, to go online and read on the forums what people write. At first I fought over how to take off, then over how to fly, and then another couple of days and I finally scattered these fucking leaflets. Such are the things

E
Egor_Pskov 07.01.22

I went through GTA Vice City at a time when I did not have the Internet, and that was in 2004! I could register on this forum back in 2005, but I did not know about its existence, so I only registered in 2009.

P
Pai cheng-tien 07.01.22

Rumor has it that Claude Speed ​​is the Claude of the Three. But the first one turned out to be the speaker

E
Egor_Pskov 07.01.22

Rumors are in vain, since Claude from GTA III and Claude from GTA2 are completely two different heroes.

E
EROY 07.01.22

I would not be so categorical. There is nothing surprising here. It is believed that GTA III was originally planned as GTA2, but in 3D. There are pictures from GTA III, where inscriptions like Zaibatsu and others are visible. The character was also taken from GTA2, but then something changed, changed his mind, and Claude was made dumb. Why not

But in general, why did you dragged this into the topic of the difficulties in GTA

E
Egor_Pskov 07.01.22

It's just that such an offtopic has gone! Okay, let's move on to the topic.

P
Pai cheng-tien 07.01.22

True, during freezing, he could not age. In addition, his silence began only in 2013, he did not move in time. What engine is GTA 2 developed on?

E
Egor_Pskov 07.01.22

On the same as GTA *** I don't know exactly the name of the engine.

G
Grand theft aero 07.01.22

The engine is No Chinese dog body.

U
Ukrop [Bull1] 07.01.22

I would not be so categorical. There is nothing surprising here. It is believed that GTA III was originally planned as GTA2, but in 3D. There are pictures from GTA III, where inscriptions like Zaibatsu and others are visible. The character was also taken from GTA2, well, then something changed, changed his mind, and Claude was made mute
============================ =======
It was all in the alpha version of GTA3

U
Ukrop [Bull1] 07.01.22

Usually the following make it harder (5/13/10 4:15 PM)
===================================== ===
And you try to go through all 256 levels in PakMan 1979))
So much for "the next ones make it harder": p
Usually, the older the game, the harder it is))

P
Pai cheng-tien 07.01.22

In one word, it is more difficult for her to control, because in the dhukh-dimensional you do not see the whole environment.

s
sexrs 07.01.22

The game has served its purpose, GTA 2 was replaced by GTA 4, but not immediately. In the future, GTA 4 will be replaced by GTA 5. And then the era of video games will begin.