3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Egor_Pskov 07.01.22 12:09 am

Is GTA 2 more difficult than the following parts? (Grand Theft Auto 2)

Now GTA2 has started to take place again, after 3 years, even having forgotten about it on this forum. Compared to the subsequent parts (GTA III, Vice City, San Andreas, GTA IV), GTA2 seemed more complicated to me. I'm not talking about all the assignments. Namely, some tasks: driving cars, cops, shooting.
Did it seem more difficult to you? Or is it easier?
78 Comments
Sort by:
E
Egor_Pskov 07.01.22

domen200, I don't play four. I already don't know anything about the new items. I will play what is interesting.

P
Pai cheng-tien 07.01.22

Maybe the computer can't handle the four

E
Egor_Pskov 07.01.22

Anything can be!

Write more literately and put a question mark (?) If you ask a question!

P
Pai cheng-tien 07.01.22

Don't teach me how to write

E
Egor_Pskov 07.01.22

It's a sin not to teach you! If you write that you are 20 years old, then in terms of development and your literacy you will only give 10.

E
EROY 07.01.22

It was all in the alpha version of GTA3
Yes, I know, that's what I mean

E
Egor_Pskov 07.01.22

Can someone throw off the map of churches?

M
Marshal Nash 07.01.22

I can’t judge all the GTA, so I’ll say about those that I had a chance to play: GTA, London 69, 61, GTA2, SA. Among them, the most difficult, oddly 61st. Not a single "phone mission" has passed, I had to blow up a bunch of cars in the old fashioned way to get the required amount. :) In second place is GTA. If you pass Liberty in one breath, then already in San Andres problems arise and the lack of conservation begins to affect. The third is GTA2. The missions are difficult, but the plus is that you can replay them and get this damn "million" :) The fourth is London 69. It's simple that all really difficult missions ended in this city eight years ago))) SA no comments.

x
xMiGx 07.01.22

Difficult GTA 2, after all, now I'm fighting over Rampage (or as they are called in this GTA), where you have to blow up 20 police cars from a grenade launcher, it's not easy. And this is me only in the second district, what riots in the industrial sector will be terrible to imagine.

1_G-T-A_1 07.01.22

GTA 2 is the most difficult of all GTA especially the most difficult missions in 3 city

E
Egor_Pskov 07.01.22

In it, in my opinion, the first missions are quite difficult.

V
VICtor94 07.01.22

the first and second part is hardcore.
and the subsequent GTA were simpler in complexity.

E
Egor_Pskov 07.01.22

Well, yes.

m
m-alice 07.01.22

No harder. Not easier.

C
Crescendo 07.01.22

For me it is more difficult. The fact is that in GTA 2 there is a limited number of permissible deaths. In the same GTA III, they are infinite.
I prefer not to move to another area of ​​the city until I have completed all the tasks of all factions in the current one. And so, ten minutes ago, I have only one mission left - the last red mission at the Yakuza, where you need to destroy a tank going to eliminate Johnny Zoo's cars. The guards are killing me, and this, it turns out, was the last attempt. It's a shame.

i
igor from 1992 07.01.22

difficult ... Straight zaibis. And how to save there?

s
superrrman 07.01.22

Having played the second after the sun, sa and the third, of course, it seemed difficult.

J
Jason_Walker 07.01.22

No, GTA 2 isn't hard.
The only plus in the age of GTA 1 in GTA 2 can be saved. The truth is not free.
When I played GTA 2 for the first time in 2008, it seemed difficult to me.