3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Seifer1986 07.01.22 12:09 am

Technical problems and their solutions PC version (Final Fantasy Type-0)

People, write here who has any problems, a computer config and a solution to the problem (if found). Many have problems at the start.

My game does not start at all beyond the launcher.
27 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yushimitsy 07.01.22

Everything is going perfectly for me.

w
wadimiy93 07.01.22

I can't even launch the launcher

C
Cidrow 07.01.22

Treatment - if the game is in the window - and the launcher does not work:
Go to the Control Panel -> Language and Regional Standards -> Formats -> Additional Options -> Section of integer and fractional parts -> replace comma with a period. Save. Launcher should work

M
Mutant4eG 07.01.22

CGI splash screens are lagging. 20 fps and laggy sound. However, the gameplay itself is +/- smooth. Who else has this problem?

k
katammar 07.01.22

I also have the sound out of sync with the video, but I play with Japanese voice acting, maybe this is the problem

g
granfkapital 07.01.22

Yushimitsy
we understand that your hardware characteristics are perfect, write

A
ArchiGivi 07.01.22

The dot helped revive the lancer. A huge ATP - but no less important action remains - who managed to play with the joystick - write down how you did it - otherwise my usb joystick does not work in the game.

d
djon.snz 07.01.22

The launcher works all in Japanese figs on the build, where there is an option so that it does not start in the window

A
ArchiGivi 07.01.22

johnm.snz
Try to find the Language = english column in the game folder in the steam_api file, it’s more likely that you have Japan or something else

M
MassChester87 07.01.22

Stable 30 frames, but the video card is loaded by 80-85% (what is there to load it with, is there some kind of super anti-aliasing? FF13 does not load 40%), and sometimes the cooler on the video screen, when the game starts, stops spinning, up to a temperature of 90+ degrees, and then cuts in maximum speed, there was no such thing in Kruzis 3rd, I do not know what it is connected with.

M
MassChester87 07.01.22

ArchiGivi
Verified gamepad emulsion http://www.playground.ru/files/final_fantasy_type_0_8482_hd_emulyator_gejmpada_x360ce-101674/

A
ArchiGivi 07.01.22

MassChester87 Thank you
very much - everything worked. Although I had to play with the settings - apparently I have a specific gamepad :)

A
ArchiGivi 07.01.22

Whoever has a strong FPS drawdown - disable shadows in the launcher. after that it gives an increase in FPS of +20 / 25

a
asasin_bevolt 07.01.22

pancake! guys save the launcher the game does not start the whole day rocked delete it is insulting

a
asasin_bevolt 07.01.22

a comma to a dot changed, what kind of compatibility is needed?

B
BIKTOP32 07.01.22

guys, there are two types of screen resolution in it, I just have 1600x900
someone knows how to put it

f
follen199 07.01.22

ArchiGivi
Don't tell me what exactly you did

d
djon.snz 07.01.22

The game itself is launched in English, the launcher is launched in Japanese, laid out how to build it in the window.

d
djon.snz 07.01.22

in the steam_api file, find the Language = english column already from the debility fig launcher, set up the port just generally clumsy

d
djon.snz 07.01.22

a normal launcher is needed