3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Seifer1986 07.01.22 12:09 am

Technical problems and their solutions PC version (Final Fantasy Type-0)

People, write here who has any problems, a computer config and a solution to the problem (if found). Many have problems at the start.

My game does not start at all beyond the launcher.
27 Comments
Sort by:
m
meloman24rus 07.01.22

I can not configure the gamepad. tell someone how to do it right. I downloaded the program, ticked the boxes, dropped it into the directory with the game. still does not see.

M
MassChester87 07.01.22

meloman24rus Did
these files appear in the folder?

M
MassChester87 07.01.22

The game uses very powerful anti-aliasing (SSAA campaign), at high and very high, it strains the video card very much, for those who have not very powerful cards, set anti-aliasing to Normal (it only loads the video card by 40%, at high-70-85 %, at very high all 95% - 100%)

m
meloman24rus 07.01.22

MassChester87
thanks for the help. from your screen I realized that I inserted files into the wrong folder

j
jagbala 07.01.22

The game is not saved! I played for about 30 minutes and everything was saved. then launched and in the second chapter no longer wants to save on crystals (any): writes "unable to save system files. Retry?" Naturally, retry does not help, try at least ten times ... I tried to start a new game and wrote the same thing there.
By the way, after clicking on the button in the launcher "Start game" displays the window "Failed to update the preferences files. Make sure it`s not being used by other applications", then the game starts quietly.
Help who can!

d
djon.snz 07.01.22

Better, they worked it out as in the launcher, everything was tried to build everything in the window, and it starts up

d
djon.snz 07.01.22

fuckers were doing game port full r