3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mmts_d 07.01.22 12:20 am

Who died how many times and how long did it take to complete the game? (The Evil Within)

Actually the question is in the title. I died 90 times, completed the game in 13 hours
34 Comments
Sort by:
I
I am Batman 07.01.22

The passage took about 14 hours, died 67 times (with cheats))

B
Basil 07.01.22

s
saa0891 07.01.22

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

I
I am Batman 07.01.22

saa0891
This is what a joke? Or are you so good at her.

J
Jonshadow 07.01.22

Damn, I didn't know that statistics were being kept ((((At the beginning, if a lot of cartridges or health was wiped out), I would die on purpose (((Now in chapter 11, probably 100 times already died for sure ((

806653790809545634 07.01.22

13.5 hours / 116 deaths

s
saa0891 07.01.22

Manhunt1908 What

is this funny? Or are you so good at her.

Not so sure, but almost, just sometimes when I saw that there was no longer a chance to survive, it was loaded from the checkpoint before they could kill me, for example, the second meeting with Laura, she can really quickly overwhelm you with her paw, and also the last boss where you should to take a shot, the nightmare was really hard to hit.

By the way, I found a joke in Steame, the complexity of course is hellish, but I don't even know how many times I die.
pix.PlayGround.ru

Also, I will try to pass the time on Akuma, the game has already been played four times, so you already know almost everything thoroughly, in general, the only really difficult moment for me will be on this difficulty, this is where you have to guard your partner while he opens the doors and the infected climb out of the windows, and further in the second room they jump from the ceiling, there you really have to sweat, but I think the freezing and dazzling bolts will help.

m
mariol 07.01.22

13:36:08

B
Buffalo2008 07.01.22

T
Tracked 07.01.22

Completed on Survival
Death 45 difficulty

A
Aleksandr1976 07.01.22

Manhunt1908
Cheat

A
Aleksandr1976 07.01.22

saa0891
hi, tell me where is so much ammunition?

s
saa0891 07.01.22

Aleksandr1976

Cheataret

I hate cheats, and I have never used them in any game, I do not understand the interest in playing like that, all the fun is lost.

hi, tell me where is so much ammunition?

If you're talking about bolts, then disarm traps, bombs, traps, and even so spare parts are often found, save cartridges by quietly removing the infected one by one, matches also really help, with a well-chosen moment, you can light three at once.
You can lure the infected from stationary traps with levers (precisely to stationary ones, because it is better to neutralize the usual ones and collect parts, since those infected from a bomb or a trap, for example, will not die anyway), there are certainly few of them, but they are there.
You take a bottle, throw it at the head, the infected one is stunned for a short time, you just run up and finish him off.

I advise you to pump the dazzling bolts to the maximum (well, or at least to the third level to begin with), with one bolt you can immediately fill up the crowd, blinded, ran up and finished off everyone, and you need few spare parts for these bolts, unlike for example freezing ones, explosive bolts too work great, but they require more experience to pump, and even when the crowd is already running at you and you have fired this bolt can cover you too, since the infected one will reach you pretty quickly, especially problematic in tight spaces, and with a dazzling one there are no problems, on the contrary, it's good that everything is in a heap.

J
Jon Snow 2 07.01.22

Collecting cartridges and gel, ransacking every nook and cranny, completed the game in 20 hours, while dying 82 times (90% in a boss battle). The difficulty level is normal.

M
Maxlaq 07.01.22

At the usual level of difficulty, it took three days, if there was a little more free time, then in a day it would be easy to pass.

J
Jon Snow 2 07.01.22

Maxlaq
You can pass it. But what's the point of running through the plot? So not interesting, but, undoubtedly, quickly)

A
Amiminoru 07.01.22

I hate cheats, and I have never used them in any game, in general I do not understand what interest to play like that, all the fun is lost.

plus, although I myself once cheated, but it was back in my school years, at the time when I had a sega, and then cheating was fun and fun, because some codes, not only gave some advantage, but also opened some nor be it hidden features or modes.

J
Jonshadow 07.01.22

Well, in general, here) Only as I wrote above, a bunch of times I specially perished when I wasted a lot of cartridges or lives. So, you can probably reset 30 times)))

J
Jonshadow 07.01.22

A
AVtechNICK from AAAAAAPPL 07.01.22

Completed in 15 hours, 35 deaths.