3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mmts_d 07.01.22 12:20 am

Who died how many times and how long did it take to complete the game? (The Evil Within)

Actually the question is in the title. I died 90 times, completed the game in 13 hours
34 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 07.01.22

He mastered Akuma, it's a pity they did not give any new bonuses, in Dead Space 3, for example, for the same level of difficulty (only there they did not kill with one blow, but simply if you killed you start the game from the beginning) they gave a special filter.

pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

Most of all, the Guardian (this is a dog) and Amalgam Alpha (a monster in the garage) froze out
Spoiler pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
Well, there are also a couple of difficult places with ordinary monsters, the first is where you need to protect your partner while he opens the door, first in one room, then a little lower in the second , but light bolts rule (they generally help in many situations), so there are no special problems, well, the second difficult place is where we go in the cradle, and on the right and left there are all sorts of ganduras with machine guns and Molotov cocktails, one hit and you corpse, however, this is the whole game so, but these are especially difficult places.

How I like this game, for the fifth time I have gone through and there are just immeasurable emotions and impressions, for me this is one of the best survival games in recent years, although by the way there are almost none of them, which is very sad.
I really hope that the second part will come out, it's a pity that no one else makes such games, I really hope that RE7 will be released, but I would like to see Dead Space 4 even more.

P
Paul Atreides 07.01.22

saa0891
I honestly don't understand how you can go through DS 3 without dying! There it is quite elementary to bend, and more than once, when climbing rocks (especially the last one) or flying through asteroids, when any collision not only removes life, but immediately kills. I will say with the famous phrase of Stanislavsky - I don’t believe!

806653790809545634 07.01.22

saa0891
How did you get the only death from statistics?)

s
saa0891 07.01.22

Paul Atreides

I honestly don't understand how you can go through DS 3 without ever dying! There it is quite elementary to bend, and more than once, when climbing rocks (especially the last one) or flying through asteroids, when any collision not only removes life, but immediately kills. I will say with the famous phrase of Stanislavsky - I don’t believe!

Yes, it is at such moments that it is easiest to bend, for example, when flying through the wreckage or on the same climb, although I went up the ascent without any problems, but there is one little trick, at such moments you just leave the game and make a copy of the save, unless of course you I'm not sure if you will pass a certain moment, that's the whole secret.
Although when I passed DS3 at this level of difficulty, by this time I had already completed the game so many times that I knew every little detail and subtlety in any difficult places (and it's much easier than dying from one hit), so I had no problems.

Spoilerpix.PlayGround.ru

P
Paul Atreides 07.01.22

saa0891
That is, there were still autosaves? The second part on the Impossible with three saves, I suppose, also passed?
And about the ascents - there was, like the last one, which was so clumsily made that even knowing up to a millimeter when this block will fly, I still bent several times while I passed. So I don’t know ... I completed the game twice - on easy and on penultimate difficulty. How much are you? To be honest, it is much less than the first and I liked the second, only trips into space are super.
On a subject - I pass the second time, the first passage on the Normal - 17 hours 1 minute bent 65 times.

P
Paul Atreides 07.01.22

Has just passed through, 12h 45m 24 deaths. Dying mostly on all sorts of catching up shit, Laura, etc. In battles, he almost did not die already. I pumped almost everything, I could not find 8 fragments from the map. HZ where to look for them, it seems like he was ransacking everything thoroughly, every meter, that's why it took a long time. I don’t understand how some people manage to get through in 7 hours. They either run ahead, without looking for anything or picking up anything, or cheaters ...

S
Simon friendly 07.01.22

I started playing, went through to chapter 3, probably ... deleted it, didn't like it ...

s
saa0891 07.01.22

Paul Atreides

So there were autosaves there?

In fact, you can save there in the same way as in normal mode (or did you think that you should go through the whole game without stopping without ever being saved) i.e. you can save, exit the game and continue from the same place. But if you were killed during the game this save just won't work, you will start the game from the beginning (only if my memory serves me you will have what you have already pumped) that's all.

The second part on the Impossible with three saves, I suppose, also passed?

Well, three saves is already normal, of course it passed.

I went through the game twice - on easy and on the penultimate difficulty. How much are you? To be honest, it is much less than the first and I liked the second, only trips into space are super.

I do not play any game on an easy one, or when I do not start, I always start on normal (if I liked the game, then I increase the difficulty) Dead Space 3 was played 6 times exactly, on normal modes, starting from normal, etc., and on special, hardcore, classic and survival, survival of course I liked the most, a very interesting mode, you cannot find any cartridges or first-aid kits in the game, only money falls and you yourself have to plan further what is better for you to buy in the store, deprivation of a clip, a first-aid kit or spend money for a precious upgrade of weapons or armor, for me the most interesting mode, here you really have to calculate in advance.

I really like all three parts of this series, of course there were more impressions from the first, but this is always the case when you try something new, but I liked the rest of the parts no less, I would very much like to have done the fourth part.

J
Jaime cobb 07.01.22

passed in 15 hours, died 44 times.

B
Banefaci.93 07.01.22

13.13.13. Survival

D
Danil Zakharchuk 07.01.22

I have already removed the toy, I am very bored. And passed for 9 kopecks hours. Died about 8 times (mostly on a mission to church) on Survival difficulty.

K
Keks 07.01.22

pix.PlayGround.ru

D
Dengipower 07.01.22

Survival, 13 hours, 50 deaths, played for the first time and died ~ 25 times on purpose to save ammunition

Danil Zakharchuk - You are pizdun, because:
1) you can only go through in 8 hours with a speedrun, and you have to go through 2-3 days times to know the route
2) To die 8 times, you need to speedrun well, so you still have to go through 2-3
3) In the church, the easiest area, freebie to urinate under the eyes, ammunition from the priests falls if there is even a little brain and hands, then two guards is such a freebie, I went through "Survival" twice and NEVER, there was not even a hint of dying in church!

K
Keks 07.01.22

Dlc walkthrough:
pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru